“Great service, decent & convenient food”
Review of Nicolino's Italian

Nicolino's Italian
Ranked #277 of 2,358 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining style: Casual Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Kent, Washington
“Great service, decent & convenient food”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The servers were so personable and attentive - made me feel that they truly wanted me there! We ate breakfast with them - pancakes are delicious, scrambled eggs were a bit runny yet tastey, bacon cooked to order. Coffee was decent :-) would recommend if you're are staying at the hotel to visit it at least once!

• Visited July 2013
Anthony A, Executive Chef & Director of Food Operations at Nicolino's Italian, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
First, I want to thank you for your recent visit to Nicolino’s Italian Restaurant and the Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel. I also want to thank you for your time in completing a Trip Advisor Review. As the Executive Chef for the Wyndham Indianapolis West and Nicolino's Italian Restaurant, I value all comments that our guest share with us. Quality of food and service are paramount and I will use your comments to further develop and improve our staff and our breakfast menu offerings. I hope you visit with us again very soon.

“Fantastic, mouth watering food with friendly waiters and great prices!!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights during a Fiero car show and ate here for a lunch and a supper!!! Their lunch was a $13 all you can eat soup, salad and pasta!!!! The chef was friendly and made my meal to my specifications. For supper I had the Shrimp and Fettuccine. It was fabulous and left me full and wanting more. My husband had the ribs and they were melt in your mouth goodness. I highly recommend this stop on your journey through Indianapolis.

• Visited June 2013
Anthony A, Executive Chef/Dir of Food Operations at Nicolino's Italian, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
First, I want to thank you for your recent visit to Nicolino’s Italian Restaurant and the Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel. I also want to thank you for your time in completing a Trip Advisor Review. As the Executive Chef & Director of Food Operations, for the Wyndham Indianapolis West and Nicolino's Italian Restaurant, I value all comments that our guest share with us. I'm equally delighted that you both enjoyed your dining expericence, food and convention event with at our property. I hope to see you next year! Thank You.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great dinner near IND airport”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Nicolino's at the Wyndham is the only restaurant in the cluster of "near the airport" hotels. We had a fabulous salad, delicious bruschetta and could have shared the Crab Cake appetizer but Bryan enjoyed his Calamari appetizer. Lots of food - plenty for dinner.

Visited May 2013
Anthony A, Executive Chef/Dir of Food Operations at Nicolino's Italian, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
First, I want to thank you for your recent visit to Nicolino’s Restaurant and Lounge and the Wyndham Indianapolis West Hotel. I also want to thank you for your time in completing a Trip Advisor Review. As the Executive Chef and Director of Food Operations, I value every comment from our guest. I'm additionally pleased that you loved both the Tomato Bruschetta and Crab Cakes (one of my favorites). I do you hope you join again very soon. Thank You!
“Food was very good.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Food was good nice friendly staff great environment temperature was perfect defiantly would go back and recremmend others to eat there A+ for everything

• Visited May 2013
Anthony A, Executive Chef/Dir of Food Operations at Nicolino's Italian, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Let me first thank you for choosing to dine at Nicolino’s Restaurant and Lounge. I also appreciate you taking time to complete a Trip Advisor restaurant review; with a recent launch or our spring menu, I’m excited to see that you enjoyed your dining experience, from the food to the atmosphere and level of service. I look forward to your return.
Thank you, Anthony Armstrong, Executive Chef
“Disappointing doesn't even come close!”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

No seating in restaurant area - only in the bar. Server asked what we wanted to drink but offered no wine list because "They bought us out." Server offered to go "look at the box" for the lady who asked about the wine at the next table. Server told us to order our drinks right away because she was busy with another table and she might not get back to us soon. Escaped with a watery Manhattan. Pizza came with no plates. Watched while other customers went to the bus station to ask for water,a takeout box, the bill. Server returned only to give us the check. Horrible service, average pizza, nobody knew what they were doing. You might want to go so you know how not to run a restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your review with us. I also want to thank you for dining at Nicolino's Restaurant and Lounge. I truly appreciate all customer feedback as a way to help improve our service and offerings. As I can see that we feel short in providing the level of service and quality of food that both you and I would expect, I can assure you that we’ve addressed those concerns and have used comments such as yours, to improve our quality of menu offerings and training for our lounge and restaurant staff.
Thank you, Anthony Armstrong, Executive Chef