“Surprise in Indy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Late Harvest

Late Harvest
Reserve with OpenTable
Late Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 2,344 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Late Harvest Kitchen combines the best elements of fine dining with the accessibility of a neighborhood restaurant. The menu features professionally crafted seasonal American cuisine. An emphasis is placed on genuine hospitality and professional service that anticipates our guest’s needs. The restaurant’s design includes re-claimed wood and brick throughout to evoke a feeling of warmth and comfort. The dining room looks outward towards our spacious courtyard which features the most romantic outdoor dining space in Indianapolis. It is located in the Keystone at the Crossing area in The Shops at River Crossing. The overall context of Late Harvest Kitchen is that of quality and substance.
Indianapolis
“Surprise in Indy”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Service and ambience as well as preparation and quality of ingredients was superb. This was a totally amazing place to find in a strip mall location. The outdoor seating was configured in a manner reminiscent of an tranquil, oriental retreat.

Visited September 2013

Carmel. Indiana
“Consistently delicious meals”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is our families "go to" restaurant. We love all of the fresh ingredients and how well the kitchen blends them together. I have yet to have an overly sauced, overly seasoned dish, like I get at so many other restaurants in the area. The pasta is made in house. Can't find that at many places around here.
The service has always been professional, efficient and friendly. Jason, the mixologist, makes some of the best drinks in Indy. He uses fresh herbs from the garden and fresh fruit then blends the right amount of liquor without being to overpowering. Some of the drinks are meals by themselves.
We love Late Harvest and hope that they open some new places around town. They are the real thing in dining!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Am a local - first visit to this relatively new restaurant in town. Nice patio and decor. Comfortable and tables spaced well. Service good. Location good next to Fashion
Mall - free parking.

I had popular pork chop with marmalade and beans. Others had the chicken. Both were HUGE servings. Granted, we are light eaters but servings are large enough to feed even 2 guys. I can speak only for the pork chop - very thick piled high with marmalade and beans etc. It was very rich and so thick it was not really tender. So overwhelming that it detracted from enjoying it. Sides limited and disappointing - no mashed potatoes!! Was too full to try sticky pudding which is a specialty but one party member said it also is very rich.

I was disappointed based on the reviews here and elsewhere. Part of it may be due to my having simple tastes .Food at Late Harvest would likely apppeal to people with large appetites and more exotic tastes.
I understand most of the food is local which I admire. However, there are other restaurants in Indianapolis which I prefer. I will not put this restaurant on my "return to" list.

Visited July 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Indy's Best Kept Secret”
Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

Late Harvest is my new favorite restaurant in Indianapolis. Our server, Kris, is great. He knows the menu, understands the wine and makes great recommendations. There were five in our group and we all enjoyed the food, wine and cocktails very much. Try the fried oysters. They are lightly breaded and cooked perfectly. The portions are generous, and the chef is artistic. Wonderful wine list and great atmosphere. LHK is comfort food with a twist. I can't wait to go back.

Visited July 2013
Indiana
“Great experience!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very pleasant surprise in a strip center. Food and service were superb. I think next time I will try for outdoor seating if possible, the patio looked very inviting. Schneitzel was outstanding, Pork chop was superb. Server Jysn did a fine job. Knew his stuff! Look forward to a return visit soon.

Visited June 2013