“Excellent food and service”
Review of Late Harvest

Late Harvest
Reserve with OpenTable
Late Harvest is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 2,417 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Late Harvest Kitchen combines the best elements of fine dining with the accessibility of a neighborhood restaurant. The menu features professionally crafted seasonal American cuisine. An emphasis is placed on genuine hospitality and professional service that anticipates our guest’s needs. The restaurant’s design includes re-claimed wood and brick throughout to evoke a feeling of warmth and comfort. The dining room looks outward towards our spacious courtyard which features the most romantic outdoor dining space in Indianapolis. It is located in the Keystone at the Crossing area in The Shops at River Crossing. The overall context of Late Harvest Kitchen is that of quality and substance.
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I ate at Late Harvest this week with two colleagues. Our waiter was very helpful at directing us to favorite dishes, wine and appetizers. While I didn't have one of his suggestions for my main dish, I was very impressed with the Spring Pea Tortellini. Our appetizers were excellent and, but I would say the side dishes were the least impressive part of our meal. We ate on the beautiful patio and were impressed at how quite it was, being fairly close to a side street and parking lot. I will be back again soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

We had a wonderful server and the drink menu was fabulous. I ordered the fish and our server deboned/fileted my fish for me. The small plates were perfect to share with the table for appetizers.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The service was underwhelming. Drinks were brought and our server(Kris) disappeared for an eternity. Saw him service tables around us but not ours. When I asked him questions he seemed bothered or annoyed. He spent most of his time on the bigger groups(bigger tip). The other people that serviced our table were exceptional. That said, my drink was awesome. I believe it was called the Passport, not overly sweet. I had a difficult time finding something on the menu I wanted. I went with the Lamb Ravioli and it was good. The handcut French fries were addictive. Overall food was excellent, service was lackluster.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We were underwhelmed with the food and service, especially given the price. Perhaps our expectations were too high given the positive reviews from friends,and maybe it was an off night. Tough ribeye, flavorless pasta, soggy roasted veggie side. One of our party ordered fish, and we noticed that at every other table but ours the server deboned the fish. Very disappointing.

1  Thank bugs_er
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the salads, entrees, and side dishes but of it were my last meal on Earth I would order their Toffe Pudding. It's the best dessert ever. This is my favorite restaurant for a special occaision in Indianapolis.