“Okay for lunch, better for breakfast.”
Review of SoBro Cafe

SoBro Cafe
Ranked #136 of 2,363 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Description: SoBro Cafe wants you to enjoy great tasting, interesting, wonderful food. Our internationally-inspired dishes are healthy and our plates come back to the kitchen clean! We have a range of selections for every taste, from steak eaters to vegetarians and vegans to guests on gluten-free diets. Please see our menu on our website, or call to find out what our dinner specials are, or better yet- come in and experience our food! Chef Jenxie creates all of our food from scratch (except our breads and sweet potato fries) and this includes all our sauces, soups, dressings and even our ketchup. Our dining room is filled with local art- all available for immediate sale, with 100% of the money going directly to the artist. Our staff is also creative, featuring two art gallery curators, two visual artists currently displaying work in Indianapolis, four performing musicians, and a fire spinner.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Okay for lunch, better for breakfast.”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I've been to SoBro twice. First with a friend for lunch on a Friday afternoon. It was quite busy. We both ordered fish which was a special that day and it was very good. They do not have a deep fryer so I believe it was pan seared. I got broccoli salad and my friend had sweet potato fries. I wished I had gotten the fries too as they were better. I went a few weeks later with my family for brunch. I had the Lebanese Egg Scramble which has mint in it. It was a great new way for me to try eggs as I have never had them prepared with mint. I also had a chai tea which was as expected. Both times it was really busy but the service was still quick. I plan to go back because I still haven't tried their Dutch pancakes yet.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank AudKat

Indianapolis
“Love this place but quite expensive”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Great service and fab food. A bit on the pricey side.

Visited April 2012
2 Thank suewho69
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eclectic”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Very good food, very reasonable. And a wide variety.

1 Thank indymolly