“Good Lunch Experience”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Reviewed April 22, 2014

On a short end of week trip, we stopped for lunch at this bustling restaurant. Very busy this weekday, and it showed in the delayed delivery of our food. Our server (Kim) kept us in the loop, however, so our brief conversations made the delay bearable. The food, when finally delivered, was fresh, hot and portioned just right for a lunch meal. Overall a good experience!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great salad bar but they ran out of croutons which are our FAV :( Service was good & attentive even though they were very busy. My husband had a Classic burger & was very pleased with the way it was cooked & presented. I ordered the Portabella Crispy Onion Pretzel Cheeseburger & I thought it was awesome! Very good dinner & experience overall & we would go back to this location when we are in town.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Visiting from out of town and I have eaten here twice in about a week's time. Both times decent service. I primarily go to Ruby Tuesday's because of the garden bar. On the second trip I ordered a Maker's Mark and Coke and the price was about $8.50. I was expecting something around $6 so I'd say that drink was a little pricey.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We went to eat here around 3...the place is really clean, the food was great...I got the bourbon chicken, baked pot and salad, my husband got the rib eye, baked pot and salad.....our food was really good..Tyrone was our waiter, he was super nice, and very attentive..I would highly recommend that you eat here.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have always found Ruby Tuesday to be a dependable chain, and this one was no exception with a decent salad bar and perfectly OK mains. Service was friendly and not to intrusive and it's a good eating option if you are staying across the road at the La Quinta, Days Inn, Best Western Country Suites or Motel 6. By crossing on foot (safe enough if you wait for the pedestrian signal) you can even enjoy one of their draught beers at Ruby Tuesday.