“Waitress made up for terrible day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #908 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Peoria, Illinois
“Waitress made up for terrible day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

We decided to pack up and leave Caribbean Cove after being there a few short hours and wanted to grab a bite on our way out. We were all irritated over our terrible experience at C. Cove but the waitress at Ruby Tuesday gave us such excellent service and was extremely friendly, that we actually drove away not so upset

Visited October 2013

Washington Il
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

The food was great and the service was wonderful! Our server was very sweet and helpful. The pretzel bun burgers were awesome. The kids meals were very good and had a nice variety of healthy alternatives.

Visited October 2013
Glasgow
“Loved It”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

As a Brit I love restaurants like Ruby's. Wasn't disappointed by this one. Walking distance from our hotel. Friendly service, reasonable prices and a salad bar that was kept fresh what seemed like every 10 minutes.

Visited June 2013
Redmond, Oregon
“Good food late at night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was looking for a fast food option but saw the ratings of this restaurant. It was still open and I was glad I stopped. The salad bar was fresher than I expected as I was the last person served that night.

Visited May 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Update on Ruby Tuesday, north Indianapolis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Following an earlier negative experience at this Ruby Tuesday location, Customer Service encouraged me to give them another try. I did, stopping by for lunch. This experience was different enough to encourage me to write another review highlighting what turned out to be an excellent dining visit. I ordered a hamburger and onion rings. The price for their sandwiches is attractive, because they are competitive with all of their competition, with one major exception: unlike all of the competitors, their burgers come with your choice of two sides! Both the hamburger and the onion rings that I ordered were the best that I have had in years. Both menu items were far more moist and flavorful than any I have tried at their competitors (mid-level, family type restaurants).

• Visited April 2013