“Good food that is a bit pricey”
Review of Kazan

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kazan
Ranked #944 of 2,359 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Japanese
“Good food that is a bit pricey”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I went to this restaurant for takeout and received some very good food although it was a bit pricey… And while waiting had a glass of wine and sat at the sushi bar… The atmosphere in the restaurant seems nice and the people seemed to try and take care of you the only part that bothered me was it seemed that I was getting over charged for my food and wine.

Specifically, They made me pat for things i did not want because the hibatchi meal was a package deal. In addition, the menu at the sushi bar showed 4.95 for a white wine yet I was charged 5,50. Finally the salad was only about two bites of lettuce only thus I am disappointed at their portions and the way they do business.

The main course was very tasty but my rating is low because I feel like I was taken for a ride on the price.

“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

The food was so good. Probably the best fried rice I ever had and the steak was very juicy. The staff is very attentive. My only complaint is that the portions were not very generous. This was my first visit but I would definitely come back!

Seattle Wa
“habachi at a better price than benahana”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The filet mignon was good and it was at a good price. The staff was very nice. Children were half price. We went twice.

• Visited October 2012