“good service, nice room location is good fro business...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Indianapolis

Super 8 Indianapolis
Ranked #79 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Well im stunned...im from Louisville...Super 88 there aint so good. But this place is really nice! The staff very friendly, the area is clean well kept and everything is around here.
Nothing but smiles with a free breakfast!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
sly1234_12, General Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Thank you for you comments and ratings. We look forward to your next visit to our city and our hotel. Your comments have been passed on to the staff and they were pleased to hear that you were happy with their performance.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

My friend and I decided to take a road trip out of the blue so nothing was planned. We stopped at 3 motels. The first one was disgusting the other two was sold out so we decided to try super 8. The last at the desk let my friend and I your the room, greeted us with a smiling face, and when we toured the room it was clean and smelled even cleaned even though they allow pets. This super 8 will always be my #1 hotel when I come to Indy.

• Stayed March 2013
      Cleanliness
Thank you for your comments and ratings on our hotel. We look forward to you next visit to our city and hotel.
Birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Had to stop here on the drive from Michigan back to Alabama during Christmas holidays because my significant other and I got stuck in the middle of a blizzard. Customer service was excellent- the clerk at the front desk was very sweet and accommodating. The poor review is mainly due to the quality and value of what we paid for, especially considering the visit was not planned ahead of time due to the circumstances. When we got off this interstate exit, the only priority in mind was to find an inexpensive but decent place to stay the night until the weather improved. I regret saying no to stopping at a La Quinta Inn with the sign advertising "Rooms starting at $79" because I would have happily gone over budget for a decent room compared to this. For 1 night in 1 room we played about $70 + tax at this Super 8. Upon entering the room, we were greeted by a wall A/C unit that apparently also worked as the only heater in the room and was blowing cold then hot air during the first 30 min and then continued to randomly shut off and turn on at random intervals throughout the night. It took almost 10 min of running bath water for it to become warm (partly due to the weather maybe? but still... ) the towels were clean, but overwrought and absolutely paper thin. The pillows on the bed were flat as pancakes and the comforter (if you could even call it that) had some sort of scratchy foam lining underneath? and was honestly as flat as the sheets were on the bed and provided no warmth.

All in all, the staff and service was good but for the money we paid it wasn't worth it.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
sly1234_12, Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you Sir for your comments, however I noticed several discrepancies in your review. You were not charged $70.00 plus tax, the rate you were charged was $60.00 plus tax for a total of $70.20. In your review you commented that heater turned on and off all night. These heaters are controlled by a thermostat, which causes the heater to kick on or off depending on how you had the controls set. Once the room reaches the temperature it is set for it turns off, when the temperature drops in the room it turns the heater back on, the same way your thermostat controls the furnace in your home. Concerning your comment on the comforter, it is not a comforter it is a bedspread. Between the bedspread and the top sheet is a soft blanket. We do sincerely apologies for the inconveniences you had during your stay with us.
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

We stayed at this hotel over the thanksgiving holiday. Location was great since there was a Wal-Mart right behind the hotel and if you ever needed anything it was only a 1 minute walk to get there; rooms were very clean and spacious. Breakfast had great coffee and good food. The lady at the front desk was extremely helpful, pleasant to talk too and had great advice on where to eat at night. I would highly recommend this hotel for a trip to Indianapolis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
sly1234_12, Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We hope you will visit us again soon.
Elk Grove, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed at this super 8 for a month and a half due to a work assignment. The staff was very helpful and accommodating! This is the cleanest super 8 I have been to, and I've been to many. Not only did they clean my filth (I am VERY filthy), they assisted me with my luggage, packages, and even cleaning my personal bed sheets. The best moment I had was when they offered me a dish on Thanksgiving.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
I am glad you enjoy your visit with us, and we look forward to you returning here the next time your visit our city. Thank you for your comments on the condition of the hotel and how you were treated by the staff. We always try and provide the best service possible to our customers.