“Helpful Staff. Amazing Internet.”

Super 8 Indianapolis
Ranked #79 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I stayed at this super 8 for a month and a half due to a work assignment. The staff was very helpful and accommodating! This is the cleanest super 8 I have been to, and I've been to many. Not only did they clean my filth (I am VERY filthy), they assisted me with my luggage, packages, and even cleaning my personal bed sheets. The best moment I had was when they offered me a dish on Thanksgiving.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
sly1234_12, Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

I am glad you enjoy your visit with us, and we look forward to you returning here the next time your visit our city. Thank you for your comments on the condition of the hotel and how you were treated by the staff. We always try and provide the best service possible to our customers.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank MIBDeKalb
sly1234_12, Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Reviewed November 20, 2012

This Super 8 was clean, and typical for a Super 8, except...it had paint unlike any other I had seen. It was a two tone bright yellow and orange interior I found to be very warm and cheerful. . I am from Miami, Florida, and would not have been surprised to see this on South Beach, where trendy styles feature all manner of paint; I did not expect such in Indiana. I found the staff very friendly, and they even offered to brew decaff coffee in the morning if we asked for it. Would be pleased to stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your comments on the staff and the paint scheme of the hotel. We try to provide an atmosphere of being a cheerful place to visit. The staff enjoyed chating with you during your stay and we hope to see you back again when you come thru Indianapolis on another trip.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
sly1234_12, Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Reviewed October 25, 2012

When we checked in they gave me room with no A/C unit and i found couple bed bugs in the sheets. There were blood spot also. I took the front desk to show them. Then I decided not to stay but the guy at front desk told me he couldn't give me refund. I was tired and he kept arguing i told him to change room and that room was poor toilet had URINE stains on it.This Super 8 would be pretty average, other than the owners birds. We had a really hard time falling asleep and putting our 14 month old daughter to bed because we could hear them in our room from 10pm to midnight. Definitely had a rough night. Birds didn't let us sleep

1  Thank peacockdavid96
sly1234_12, Owner at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

This guest checked in at approximately 5:00 p.m. At approximately 1:30 a.m, he requested the front desk clerk to come and check out dead bug he had in a paper towel. The guest stated that it was a bed bug and that there was a lot of them. The desk clerk checked the bed and chair and could not find any bugs. The front desk clerk offered to move them to another room, which they accepted. They complained to Super 8. The Guest was still in the hotel, and Customer Service recommended that we inspect the room with the guest. The Manager, HouseKeeper and the Guest returned to the room, inspected the beds, headboards and chair and there no bugs found. We offer the guest a 15% refund, as a courtsey, however the Guest stated it was ok, since nothing was found.

Since the guest checkout, we have rented the room just about every night and have had no complaints. We had the health department check the room and they couldn't find anything in the room either.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JASON B

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We found the room well furnished but small. Using a chair at the computer table, we were not able to walk between the chair and bed.

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
sly1234_12, General Manager at Super 8 Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2013

We thank you for the ratings and comments on our hotel. We do apologize for the tight area in your room. When your to visit us again, remind us at checkin that you need a room with more floor space. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again for staying with us.