“Excellent Stay”

Best Western Indianapolis South
Ranked #55 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Durign my recent stay the staff were incredibly accomodating. The room was spacious and clean with comfortable beds, a nice table for a work space and the in-room refrigerator and microwave came in very handy! The complimentary breakfast was much more than I expected with a wide variety of hot and cold breakfast foods. The location was great with many restauraunts within walking distance and it is a very short trip to downtown and the Lucas Oil Stadium!

Room Tip: Nice indoor pool that was very relaxing.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Indianapolis South, responded to this review, November 30, 2011
Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It was very nice meeting you and we hope to see you on your next trip to Indianapolis.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed November 17, 2011

As Travel Coordinator for a Non-Profit Organization I was looking for a reputable, inexpensive, hotel that could accommodate a group of our size. I did some online research and decided that Best Western Indy South would a good choice for our group. It did not take long for me to realize that it was absolutely perfect for us! From the moment we walked in the door the staff went far above and beyond our expectations to meet our needs and ensure our satisfaction - they were fantastic!!! The rooms were exceptionally clean and comfortable, the complimentary breakfast offered something for everyone, the hotel was located in a very safe area and there were a number of restaurants all within walking distance. I would highly recommend this hotel to any traveler looking for an inexpensive yet quality stay. There is no question as to where we will be staying the next time we visit IN.Special thanks to the management and staff of Best Western Indy South!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Indianapolis South, responded to this review, November 28, 2011
agulvin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property and once again thank you for choosing Best Western Indy South! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your group was outstanding. We hope to see you again next year!
Benson, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2011

We were with a large group for 2 nights. The staff were fiendly, accomdating and very helpful. The rooms were very clean. I woudl definitely stay there again. Thank you Best Western Staff!

Angela K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I was a pleasure meeting you and we hope to see you and the band next year!
Angier, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I recently stayed at the Best Western Indianapolis South and let me start by saying that the staff was exceptional. They went above and beyond to assist my needs and accomodate our travel plans.

The hotel was clean, food was wonderful, and most of all there isn't one single comment I can make about the hotel or it's staff that isn't good. I've traveled a lot, and this hotel by far exceeded my expectations of some of the Hilton's that I've had the opportunity to stay at. If I'm ever in the Indianapolis area again, I will be visiting them again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Pamela S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It is our mission to provide superior customer care for every guest, every time. We hope to see you again in the future.
Garner, North Carolina
Reviewed November 16, 2011

My recent stay here could not have been more pleasant. The lobby had a comfortable sitting area with a large TV, the breakfast area was spacious and had everything you could ask for from fresh coffee to a waffle cook station. My room was very clean, had a nice sitting area, fridge and microwave. The bed was quite comfortable with plenty of good pillows and really nice linens. I was travelling with a fairly large group and the hotel staff really went out of their way to accomodate us, from cooking waffles for everyone and contanly restocking the breakfast buffet to cleaning up all our pizza boxes after a dinner in the lobby. I didn't use the pool but did go into the pool area to use the drink machine several times and it smelled like every other indoor pool I've ever used, like chlorine. The hotel itself was very nice but it was really the staff who made our stay so pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay there again if I return to Indiannapolis.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Aj S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Indianapolis South, responded to this review, November 26, 2011
Dear Ellen G,

Thank you for writing a review of our property. Large groups can sometimes be challenging, but your group of kids were outstanding! Hope the band makes it back next year!
Benson, North Carolina
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We had a large group of kids and parents stay for 2 nights. The staff were very friendly, and helpful. The facility was clean and would stay here again. Thank you Best Western!

Dear Sonya G,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. What a great group of kids you all have! We hope to see you next year.
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We enjoyed our stay. Beds were large and comfortable. Room was clean. Staff was very friendly.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our property! Your group was a joy to have and we hope to see you again next year!