“Wow!!!! Terrible!,,,” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Carmel, California
“Wow!!!! Terrible!,,,”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Greasy, salty, terrible. Do not waste your time. I took two bites, asked for the check and left. The lady then asked if I don't like Thai food. That's the thing...I love good Thai food and this was not good.

1 Thank TravelingForager

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We went with low expectations due to the previous reviews but this is an awesome Thai restaurant. The Thom Yum shrimp soup was terrific, pad thai noodles great, and the Panang curry excellent. It is run by a couple and one waiter--and they were helpful and lovely. I cannot recommend more and I am very critical...hard to find good Thai food in Indianapolis!

Indianapolis
“Great Thai food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a small Mom and Pop operation and the food is great! We especially like the pan fried noodles - hot, and the thai red curry -medium.

Cudahy WI
“Trip Advisor Steered Us Straight to Thai Papaya”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

When I first heard about this site I saw three reviews that were all very positive. Then today when thinking about where to eat I noticed two more, more recent reviews that were far from complimentary but I decided to give them a try and my courage was rewarded. I'm not sure where ikimmy and LifeOnAString are coming from but I was very favorably impressed with the food, the prices, and the staff.
We may not have "travelled" enough to know "authentic" Thai from americanized Thai -- but I know what tastes good and I enjoy eating. Our meal tonight was as good as at any U.S. Thai resto we've been to and we've been to quite a few of them.
The place IS small. I can see how it could be overcome at busy times but when we arrived early in the dinner hour we had our pick of tables, prompt and courteous service and a very nice meal. I ordered my meal HOT, my wife asked for her MEDIUM -- the chef hit both on the head.
We happen to be transient visitors but were treated with all the warmth of regular customers. If we pass through Indy again at dinner time I'll gladly stop again.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Really disappointed...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I'm really disappointed with this place...i've read so many good reviews on it from google, yelp, etc...and had to try it...wrong! first of all, I was craving papya salad and Thai chicken wings and this was the place that had it! So I put in a phone order and they said they don't have either of those items anymore...WTH? What kind of a Thai restaurant doesn't have papaya salad? Every Thai restaurant has it! Anyways, we ordered the panang curry and pla rad prik. I ordered the curry in beef and they gave me chicken....ok that's fine, they made a mistake. But it was literally only 6 pieces of chicken! For a 12$ dish, you would expect more.

Visited September 2012