“Love doing this”
Review of Wine and Canvas

Wine and Canvas
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I primarly go to one in bloomington (which I want to review 5 stars too) but went here with some friends in Indy; The staff are friendly, helpful, and the teacher will go over concepts and come around to help out. The wine makes for a fun evening as well, and they have a nice variety. I went as a walk in with my friends, but you can also go to their website and select a day and reserve a spot. You can't go wrong doing this; I've never painted before going to these. On my 9th painting (one here, 8 in Bloomington). Highly recommend it as a date night or a night out with the girls. Unique. Look forward to my next time.

There are newer reviews for Wine and Canvas

Reviewed January 19, 2013

First of all, I'm a TERRIBLE artist! But having a few glasses of wine with step-by-step instructions with a friend AND coming home with a piece of artwork was so much better than I even hoped! They also host a cookies and canvas for the kids that I plan on doing soon with my kids!!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Our Girl Scout troop had a "Cookies and Canvas" painting experience here. My daughter earned a badge and came home with a wonderful painting that she is very proud of.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love the wine and canvas concept and have now been four times. The projects are led by really good instructors so if you want to create a good painting, you can do so easily. But, more importantly, it's a great, relaxing, fun night out with friends

Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was step by step instruction. Fun atmosphere, very clean, and you could purchase wine, beer, and soda. Everyone's painting came out great!