“An evening of fun”
Review of Wine and Canvas

Wine and Canvas
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I attended a Monday night art class at Papa Vino's in South Bend, Indiana, through the wine and canvas company. We made the Child's Tree. I went with a friend and is was a great evening. The session was from 6-9 and the cost is $35.00. The fee included all of the items needed for your art work. When you leave, the painting is ready to hang on the wall. It is very well organized and I plan on attending again at some point in the future. Throughout the evening they have music playing and you may eat and drink while painting if you choose to do so. Overall it is a great way to spend time with friends while creating a one of a kind original.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"activity"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed July 28, 2012

The staff was fantastic and my friends and I (we had a very large group and they came to our house) had a very enjoyable time! They will even come to your house for a non-wine experience as well, just painting. The staff was informative and moved at a great pace and overall it was just a fun, social experience where we could chat and still have a fun craft to do.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I had no idea I had the talent to paint! The instructors are extreemly good at teaching novices not to create works of art.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

A great place for a date or a night out with your girlfriends. Wine and art you get to take home. The instructors and support staff are friendly and helpful.