“Fun Reasonably Price Entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wine and Canvas

Wine and Canvas
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun Reasonably Price Entertainment”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

A great place for a date or a night out with your girlfriends. Wine and art you get to take home. The instructors and support staff are friendly and helpful.

Visited February 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Crowded”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

The Instructor did not give clear directions and could not be heard. This was my second time and I left disappointed. First time was fun and I was proud of my art. Painting made simple, plus wine. Everythings better with wine

Visited October 2011
Anderson, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do it once and your addicted!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I've done two of the Wine and Canvas sessions so far and I have to tell you - they are great! First of all, let me start with I have NO PAINTING TALENT - at all! However the instructions given are so easy, so simple that even I can do them! Secondly, the staff... WOW! These people are amazing! I love them!! They are so honest, genuine and just simply happy that it makes you want to come back again just to see them.

I have to tell you, I will be back again and again.

Love it! Thank you Wine and Canvas for showing me that even I have the ability to create.

Nancy

Visited April 2012
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“No Artistic Ability Needed!”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I just had my first wine and canvas experience. I have never painted on a canvas and it has been years since I've painted anything yet my painting turned out great! The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The bartender came to you! I can't wait to go back!

1 Thank TheAdventuresofMags
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We participated in the cookies and canvas. Fun time for everyone. We had 3 adults and one child. It is amazing that everyone is painting the same thing and they all come out different. Good Instructor. Kept everyone's attention quite well considering there were lots of children.

Visited October 2011