“One of the best Thai restaurants in town”
Review of Thai Orchid

Thai Orchid
Ranked #298 of 2,416 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 1, 2014

This is our go-to Thai restaurant. Every dish is excellent, every ingredient fresh, and every visit a pleasure. The staff is welcoming and professional, the atmosphere casual and comfortable, and take out is quick and hot!

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I was lucky enough to spend some time in Thailand doing a project for the state dept and have always loved the food. In fact I have my own kaffir lime tree at home. I wonder at my luck in having this place next to my hotel. It is very authentic in the flavor and presentation. My suggestion, if you are anywhere near this place, go!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The manager of this restaurant opened the store after it was closed when we called and asked how to get there. Great food and great people!

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Excellent Thai food and very helpful courteous staff! Everything was perfect in our first time to this restaurant. We like veggie and they had lots of choices for us with wonderful flavor and nice portions.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Unassuming interior with very good service. The food is very tasty and the portions are nice. The prices are reasonable.
The location may need GPS help to get there.