“Lady's lunch place”

Cuisines: American
Description: Breakfast and lunch
Description: Breakfast and lunch
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

If you want a healthy lunch this is your place! Good place to have a quick lunch with your friends. I had a vegetable panini and it was delicious. They have many teas to choose from, usually bringing you a sample or two to help you make your choice. They have a lot of healthy sandwich and salad choices to choose from. I don't think I would bring my husband, he would complain about the food being too healthy! Definitely a lady's lunch place. They have a very cute luncheonette decor and the service is terrific.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This seems to be a tea house with lots of good choices for lunch. I liked the bright modern look inside and the simplicity in the decorating. Service was fairly quick. I had the Persian lentil soup and others in my group were pleased with their turkey burger and autumn salad. Almost entirely women customers - not sure what that says of the place.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Four of us went for breakfast, and we all experienced different things. The best way to describe it is different!!!! Honey is served with pancakes. Not sure what was on the Eggs Benedict. Bacon had a total new flavor. It was all good, but very different. Not sure what type of milk was used in the chocolate milk, but it wasn't the norm. Everything was organic. Even the coffee had a slight different taste. If your up to trying new things, it's a place to try.

Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

I've had very good meals here, and I've been very disappointed. Ultimately, I've had it with Tulip Noir, and judging from the lack of patronage, so have most.

Overpriced/value: Listen, I'll pay a premium for quality. But $4.50 for 3 slices of tough, chewy, end cut bacon that was precooked and warmed over? It's shoe leather. Too many items fall into this category.

Kitchen Mishaps: The Eggs Benedict was the only reason the family went. We've been twice now where they've run out of hollandaise sauce. What? Then, on another occasion, we came in at 10:50am. Waitress greets us at 10:57am and says we can't order the Eggs Benedict because they stop serving breakfast at 11am. Disgusted and not wanting a confrontation, we just get up and leave.

I like supporting independents, but not when they lose sight and fail in providing a great product at a reasonable price with quality service. There are too many options that deliver on the aforementioned.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

I had blueberry French toast and it was amazing. They also have several varietys of beautiful teas that I absolutely loved! Organic and local which is such a shocking thing to see in this town that is so consumed with chain restaurants.