“Lots of icing!!!”
Review of Gigi's Cupcakes

Gigi's Cupcakes
Ranked #9 of 26 Bakeries in Indianapolis
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My mom-in-law took our young son here. They shared a cupcake smothered in icing, and both fell in love with Gigi's!

1  Thank LoriMcVay
There are newer reviews for Gigi's Cupcakes

Reviewed June 18, 2013

These are the best around!~ I make special trips just to go there when I want a really decadent cupcake.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The turtle cheese cake UM UM UM. Can not tell you how good this is. Size of a cup cake but it is enough to share. One of the very best I have ever tasted.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I had the Strawberry Cupcake with cream cheese at a baby shower. I was hooked. Its all I could think about! Everything about it was perfect. For Valentines Day I drove 20 miles to get my Mr a sweet treat. His favorite was the Snickerdoodle cupcake. The quality of the product is excellent. The good news is there is a Gigi's cupcake truck that visits on the southside of Indy so I will be able to surprise more people with them!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

The cupcakes are displayed in high cases which makes them easy to see. I appreciate the warm welcome when I walk in the store and they are so helpful in describing the selections. The quality of the cupcakes is excellent. I LOVE them!