“Impressive”

Ranked #202 of 2,426 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 15, 2012 via mobile

Twenty tap was recommended to us, so we decided to check it out. For being a week day night, the place seemed pretty popular. I thought the tasting of 3 six ounce beers for $6 was a good way to try some local and regional beers. The bartender mentioned the Mad Anthony Broadway common for being unique, so I had to try it. Delicious! Had to write it down. The fried cheese curds were also recommended...also amazing. Would love to visit again and try other items on the menu.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

A cute/rustic spot in Broad Ripple Indy. If you like beer, they had a huge selection of local beer. The wine was good & decently priced. The different aioli dips were all amazing with their fab fries. I had the grilled 3-cheese on sourdough which was melty & a good portion size. I would def recommend & go back!

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed the food & beer. What a nice selection of both! It was too bad it was raining hard I would loved to have sat outside. The bad was the waiter completely got the meals wrong. It was actually kind of funny because I went with his recommendation and he still got it wrong. He asked to give someone elses side to another person at our table after leaving and coming back. One other bad thing lwas the noise level. It wouldn't have been so bad if there were not so many squilllling children. PARENTS it is not cute when your kids are loud and running around the restaurant.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

Great burgers and phenom selection of beers - new "in" place! Very crowded on weekends which is an indication of its popularity. Very casual and very comfortable.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Service is slow, apathetic, and unaccommodating (I had this experience on 3+ occasions, not just one server). Food is excellent. Beer list is awesome. I hope the service improves!