Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd.
Ranked #30 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed January 14, 2013

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
wingateindyairport, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Write a ReviewReviews (1,245)

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights last month. Breakfast was great, my favorite was the Biscuits and gravy. My children really liked the pool and hot tub. The room was well cleaned and the front desk staff were amazing, very friendly and helpful. No matter how many questions you ask they dont seem to get annoyed. The beds were very comfortable. Great place to stay and will stay there every time we visit Indianapolis

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
wingateindyairport, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We take pride in our customer service we provide. Hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My family and I stayed here the night before leaving on a month-long trip and payed extra to leave our car at the hotel since it is close to the airport (about 10-15 minutes). The rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was actually nice.

We got back a few days after a storm had dropped about 7 inches of snow in the area. I called once we had our luggage for the shuttle to pick us up. Instead of the 20-25 minutes they told us, we waited for about an hour. This was after a 14-hour long day of travel. Finally we get picked up by a chauffeur that barely speaks a word of English; he drops us off at the lobby.

I drag our luggage to the car only to find that my car, along with others that I presume had been parked there for more than a week, were trapped by about 2 feet of snow by the plow that services their lot. I have attached photos. I guess when they ask your for your return date it is only to waste your time since they do not use it to make sure your car is accessible.

Annoyed, with my baby screaming, my dog starving, and my wife fuming, I mention the situation to the front desk clerk. His reply was, "I have a shovel I can lend you." Exact words. It took me about 15-20 minutes of shoveling to get my car out (the snow had melted and re-frozen a few times so it was extra fun). I wonder, if my wife had been traveling alone, would they have expected her to do it?

It may be inexpensive, but I would avoid this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
wingateindyairport, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd., responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. Per your request with our front desk, our general Manager called and left you a message and has not received a call back.
We take pride in our customer service we provide. Hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Reviewed December 24, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
wingateindyairport, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Reviewed December 24, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 11, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
wingateindyairport, Director of Sales at Wingate By Wyndham Indianapolis Airport-Rockville Rd., responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012