Stayed on a friday and saturday night for a weekend swim meet. Rooms are large, older but very clean. There is a kitchen with a full refrigerator,microwave, dishwasher and two burner stove. It was perfect for myself and 2 teenage boys for most of our meals and snacks. Our suite had 2 full beds and a pullout couch that comfortably accomodated a 6'3" young man. Beds weren t as comfy as my pillow top but we slept fine. Front desk people were helpful although not overly friendly but the maintenance man went out of his way to help! grab and go breakfast had muffins, several kinds of granola bars ,apples,oranges, coffee and hotchocolate. perfect for our schedule and light enough for a swimmers breakfast. My kids and I agree we would stay again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay