Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465
$249
$212
$102
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgrab and gofull kitchenoutdoor poolchecking inbed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I made a reservation over a month ago, and even drove over 100 miles to check out the hotel in person. The room I checked in to was no where near the quality of the room they originally showed me when I made the reservation. After numerous complaints and requests to change rooms to one like what I was expected, I was finally told that room isn't available for longer stays, like mine. Before that admission, I was also told none of the rooms include the features I requested. When I told them that's not true because I physically saw the room myself, they provided numerous alternate explanations. I am still waiting to switch to the room I requested.
Another detail that I'm quite unhappy about, is the channel selection. I have stayed in hotels before, so I know not to expect a full channel range like I would from home cable, but my biggest gripe is the lack of kid-appropriate channels, no Disney or Nickelodeon. But there are over 5 different channels of ESPN. I would expect a better selection from a hotel that claims to be family friendly, and that is designed for longer stays.
The room itself is decent sized. The furniture, carpet and walls all look dirty and dingy. I wonder when was the last time it's been thoroughly scrubbed. I know this location used to be an Extended Stay Deluxe, and is now just a regular Extended Stay, and it leads me to wonder how the quality might have been better before the change.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank WonderWoman420
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I was expecting alot more than what i received. The room was very spacious. But the cleanliness was horrible. The toilet had a water line and barely flushed. The tub had long black hairs. And the sofa in the room looked like it could have potentially been bed bug infested. We were afraid to sit our belongings on the sofa so we fought over table top and counter space because we didnt want to sit our suitcases on the floor.

Room Tip: Cheaper is not always better.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MsKia J
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have never had a poor experience that I felt the need to review like this! We walked in and it smelled like something died. The room was dusty, so I asked that they "re-clean" it. They did, but the smell did not go away...it was all through the halls as well. The key cards would not work and took four trips to the desk to get fixed. "Free breakfast" was a joke. Since kids stay free, I expected at LEAST cereal, juice, toast, bagels. We got coffee on ONE of TWO days, oatmeal, and pre-packaged muffins. NOTHING FOR THE KIDS TO DRINK! There were people banging on the walls at 4AM on night and kids screaming another. The temp in the room was icebox or sauna. The bathtub had tape on it. The sink leaked. If I had not pre-paid an known I could call on a weekend, I would have run for the nearest whatever hotel! DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shannon L
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very nice motel for the price. It came with a full kitchen: full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and double kitchen sink. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. It also had a nice continental breakfast included.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor,but it was easily accessible. Any floor will work for everyone.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

It was ok for the price, stayed there a week and that was the most I could take anyways, anything longer would have been too much. Breakfast was included and it was non-existant. Even though all I really get is coffee in the morning, they were usually out and not much else there too to eat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business