Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465
Ranked #133 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Fantastic visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We normally stay at extended stay, and this was by far the best experience ever! The room was great. Very clean, double sinks and a huge oval tub. The staff friendly and the room was a huge value. Thanks!

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, April 30, 2013

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Madison, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I was very disappointed to be moved here from a related hotel (Homestead Suites, which was highly recommended by a friend) two days before my trip. Calls to the staff and requests to speak to a manager went nowhere. They promised to have manager call back which never happened.

Though I don't mind a budget hotel, the quality level here was below the lowest expectations. The lobby looks nice and deceiving. The hallways smelled funny. Our room had dents in the walls, and couch was stained. I noticed a few ants on the wall. In the morning when we were leaving I found the ants had gotten into my messenger bag and were crawling onto my laptop. This could have fried something had they go inside. The front desk gave the impression they'd had this problem before and sent someone to have them vacuumed, but this didn't take care of all of them (consider some taro traps in the future!). When leaving I told the staff I was unhappy with my stay, but they seemed to have the attitude that they couldn't do anything.

I would not ever stay here again, or book at Homestead Suites, because they might send me here!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank M D
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, March 19, 2013

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels(sm)' other locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a wonderful staff they have at the ESA but their building rally needs some upgrades. Wilma was great at checkin taking care of a few little problems that we had with some silverware and needing some extra cups. The hallway carpet in the entire building needs to be replaced. It is wrinkled every where and could become a tripping hazard for guest that have a hard time getting around. The interior paint needs updated. When you walk in the colors are vey dull and outdated. All the common areas were very clean and well maintained. Overall this was a great experience and I look forward to traveling to Indy so that I can return to this property.

Room Tip: From listening to guest during breakfast it sounds like the 1st Floor is the place to be
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Saginaw, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Not the best but worth the money especially if you are only sleeping there. The room fit 6 adults fairly comfortably. Tiny double beds and sofa bed but acceptable. Not a huge breakfast but coffee, instant oatmeal, muffins and granola bars to go. Kitchen area not well equipped for actual eating. Microwave worked and we had the fridge so that was good.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
It was very kind of you Ms. Sherry L. to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels (sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Apparently a recently acquired property by this company. Pay attention to driving directions, another property with the same name within a half mile, and street access to this location is a bit buried behind other commercial properties.

Be aware that as with many extended stay lodgings, day to day housekeeping is not what you would receive at a hotel/motel. Only bath amenity provided was bar soap. Towels in serious need of upgrading. Rooms/space on the small side, furnishings a bit worn. Flat screen tv's in living room and bedroom.

Helpful front desk staff. No on-site dining, but plenty of chain restaurants with a half mile. Overall lodging experience was in line with the room rate.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Staff is great. Housekeeping Great. Price. Over the past ten years i have stopped in at one time or anther at this hotel. It is not perfect, but O'kay. Some of the hotel personel are from other hotels and provided great service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank WorldTraveler2492
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, November 7, 2012

Cayuga, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have stayed here numerous times over the past year. I rarely experienced any negatives issues. The only negative ones that I had were 1) someone either smoking in the hallway or in their room because the smell was in the hallway and 2) a shower curtain in one of my rooms reeked of a moldy smell and there were stains on the shower curtain. I wonder if they have any spare shower curtains because I requested a clean shower curtain and they said they didn't have any clean ones and that they could only move me to another room.

Room Tip: I always had a lower level room and close to an exit. I would say that the south side rooms would b...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your shower curtain wasn't replaced and that you weren't 100% satisfied with your stay. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again at the. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays at 317.471.0700 and ask for Joshua Eaton or Christine Striby and we can personally make your reservation for you here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.