What a wonderful staff they have at the ESA but their building rally needs some upgrades. Wilma was great at checkin taking care of a few little problems that we had with some silverware and needing some extra cups. The hallway carpet in the entire building needs to be replaced. It is wrinkled every where and could become a tripping hazard for guest that have a hard time getting around. The interior paint needs updated. When you walk in the colors are vey dull and outdated. All the common areas were very clean and well maintained. Overall this was a great experience and I look forward to traveling to Indy so that I can return to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay