I have stayed here numerous times over the past year. I rarely experienced any negatives issues. The only negative ones that I had were 1) someone either smoking in the hallway or in their room because the smell was in the hallway and 2) a shower curtain in one of my rooms reeked of a moldy smell and there were stains on the shower curtain. I wonder if they have any spare shower curtains because I requested a clean shower curtain and they said they didn't have any clean ones and that they could only move me to another room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay