While this hotel was clean and the bed was comfy, everything else was bad enough to outweigh the good. We waited at the front desk to check in and ended up having to call the number on the booking to tell someone we were at the desk waiting to check in. A lady, looking completely disturbed by our presence, came out a door right next to the desk. Our first set of keys didn't work, so I went back to the desk and waited...and waited, until my husband called again. The same lady acted like it was our fault. once we finally got in the room we were highly disappointed. The bathroom is at the foot of the bed, basically. When my husband had to get up early the next morning, I had no choice but to wake up too since the bathroom light was shining right onto the bed. The walls were paper thin and there was noise from others, highway traffic, and sirens most of the night. Breakfast was virtually non existent. They had bagels and butter. No juice or coffee. We were looking for a cheap clean room just to spend the night so I guess we got what we paid for but I would not recommend payig $10 to stay there. I'm not a picky person and don't usually leave bad reviews like this. I try to be honest about these things.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - Northwest - I-465 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Indianapolis - Northwest - i-465 Hotel Indianapolis
- Extended Stay America Indianapolis
- Extended Stay Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Extended Stay