We stayed here recently twice- once before a 6am flight and then returning after another one at one am. I think the first night we maybe spent seven hours here- the room was clean and simple, which is all we really needed. The driver was waiting for us downstairs at 4am to go to the airport, which I was very pleased with. I didn't hear any noise and the bed was very big.
Our return trip was a bit different. We had filled out a form before we left saying we would return at 1am. I gave it until 1:45am before calling, because I work in customer service myself and figured they must have gotten tied up. Our driver was not friendly (our departure one was) and did not say a single word to use the entire drive. When we arrived to the hotel, the gentleman working the desk could not find my reservation, even after showing him my e-mail print out. He did end up giving us a room and was nice enough. There were a group of young people with lots of alcohol checking in behind us at 2am, but we did not hear any noise, except for the loud highway. I was very thankful we did not have a highway facing room when we had to be up at 4am. I had a little trouble falling asleep due to this, but after traveling all day and coming from a 2 hour time difference, I was fine. I would however, recommend to not face it. I made a waffle for breakfast the next day, which you can't complain about for free breakfast. It was nice to not have to rush around for the airport and not have to pay for parking upon returning- would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pet-friendly Red Roof Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport is situated just off of Interstate 65, seven miles from downtown Indianapolis. Seeing as this hotel is within minutes of the Indianapolis International Airport, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Zoo, Lucas Oil Stadium, White River State Park, the RCA Dome, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art, Victory Field, Indiana State Museum, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, the NCAA Hall of Champions, and much more, there is never a dull moment when you're in Indianapolis! Whether you're in town for the races, a game, the zoo, or just to enjoy the sites, we're sure you'll enjoy staying in one our rooms with free WiFi and cable TV with HBO. This hotel offers a heated indoor pool & hot tub, fitness facility, business center, free shuttle service to the Indianapolis International Airport, free breakfast, and free Coffeehouse-style coffee & tea in the lobby. All guest rooms include free WiFi, flat screen TV with cable (including HBO), microwave and refrigerator, work area, and an in-room safe. Select rooms offer a hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and in-room coffee. One well-behaved family pet is welcome. Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services, and a conference room capable of accommodating up to 55 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Quality Inn Airport
- Quality Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Quality Inn