A group of us stayed here recently. No hot water for two days. Mentioned this on check out and the reply was, "oh, that still isn't fixed."
Wi-Fi worked one day and even that day was slower than a dial up.
Walking in early evening, we saw two young ladies that from their attire were "working girls" to meet the many drivers that stay in the hotel.
The continental breakfast was average...the only thing healthy was cereal and boiled eggs. Oh, orange juice and 2% milk. No fruit.
One night around midnight, a group decided to tailgate in parking lot. We woke up and though room was on fire because it smelled like smoke.
Housekeeping did a nice job cleaning room each day and rest of interior was fair. As I read on another review, carpets do need to be cleaned...our socks were filthy just from walking in our own room.
No bed bug bites or other issues...so that is a plus.
Make sure to get an "odd" numbered room so it faces the Waffle House. Otherwise you face the interstate which is VERY close to the hotel and you'll hear the traffic zooming by all night long.
As in life, the details matter...as such, other than the very low rate we got to stay here, the negatives add up to a poor experience and we wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The pet-friendly Red Roof Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport is situated just off of Interstate 65, seven miles from downtown Indianapolis. Seeing as this hotel is within minutes of the Indianapolis International Airport, Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indianapolis Zoo, Lucas Oil Stadium, White River State Park, the RCA Dome, Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians & Western Art, Victory Field, Indiana State Museum, Bankers Life Fieldhouse, the NCAA Hall of Champions, and much more, there is never a dull moment when you're in Indianapolis! Whether you're in town for the races, a game, the zoo, or just to enjoy the sites, we're sure you'll enjoy staying in one our rooms with free WiFi and cable TV with HBO. The Red Roof Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport offers both comfort & convenience. This pet-friendly, family-friendly hotel offers a heated indoor pool, fitness facility, free shuttle service to the Indianapolis International Airport, and free Coffeehouse-style coffee & tea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Indianapolis Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Quality Inn Airport
- Quality Inn Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Quality Inn