Stayed in this property while travelling over Thanksgiving weekend, will probably be our property of choice for Indy. I was pleasantly surprised. I've stayed at Holiday Inn Expresses before, but this one far exceeded my expectations. The property appears to be very new or recently remodeled. The lobby was very inviting, and we were very surprised by how nice and large our room was (2 double suite), especially given the very nice price we paid for it. The extra space was much appreciated, as we travel with a toddler and all the stuff that comes with that, including an inflatable mattress.
The staff wasn't particularly friendly, but then, they weren't unfriendly either - just professional. The rooms were very comfortable and updated, and quite quiet. The breakfast was better than I expected - a nice selection of hot foods, and everything was very tasty. Our only complaint was the pool - it was clean enough, but it was COLD. Not only the water, but the pool room was very chilly - not much fun to be in there.
We will definitely stay here again if we are passing through the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- located on Indy's east side, specializes in outstanding guest service and immaculately clean accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Express and Suites Indianapolis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Indianapolis East Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Indianapolis East