New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #91 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Macomb, Illinois
“one night, sleep tight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed for one night at Best Western Airport Suites in Indianapolis. Hotel was nice. Staff was friendly. Room was spacious and clean. Most important was that it was quiet. We will definitely stay there again the next time we are in Indy!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Cookeville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

This hotel is being maintained quite well, except that the toilet seat hinges were broken making the seat very loose. The hot breakfast is a positive addition to the stay. Conveniently located close to the Interstate.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Flintstone, Maryland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

I am typing this review as we are pulling out the hotel parking lot. My family and I had a horrible experience at this hotel. I will never stay at a Best Western ever again. It all started when I requested a double bed room online. We were given a queen bed room and needed a double room. There were no other rooms available nor hotels available in the entire area because there was a big basketball tournament this weekend. We were told they would talk to their manager to see what he could do and would let us know. The staff were very nice and was trying to do all they could within their powers. The second problem was when we pulled back the covers, there was hair everywhere on the sheets, blanket and the mattress pad. The sheets were very wrinkled to indicate to me that they may not had been changed. We pulled the sofa sleeper out and there was hair all over the sheets and covers also. The staff person Monique was awesome and very accommodating. She came and took everything off the bed and brought us clean sheets. We never had nor did we want any other cover for our bed just the sheets. The third thing is a lack of towels. I mean when we would ask for towels they were very slow with giving them to us. There were 4 of us in the room and we had 2 face towels. They definitely need to invest in more towels. The manager was non-chalant about the whole experience and he saw the sheets and covers that were removed from our bed because she kept them to show him. He knocked down the price for us having the wrong room and for the bed being covered in hair. I really appreciated it but this was my worst experience ever. I was appreciative for the manager knocking down the price but he should have knocked it down more for the experience my family and I had. Through this experience, I will never ever stay at a Best Western again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Albany, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stayed here while on our way to visit the University of Indiana. We checked into our room and found that there were no towels. Asked for some at the front desk and received some. Then we went to make up the sofa bed. It was missing a sheet, which I decided I would call the front desk for. That's when we discovered the room phone did not work. Went and asked for the sheet. Reported the phone was out when we checked out in the morning. Breakfast was ok. Staff in hotel seemed to have very little pride in their work (not greeting customers, not dressing professionally). The trash can at the entry was overflowing unpin our departure at 10:30 in the morning. Overall, the place was clean enough, but not welcoming at all. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

It is close to the airport right on 465 but still only about 15 minutes to downtown parks and museums,. It reasonably priced and the rooms have a sitting room and microwave and frig. That is all I have to say but because this site requires that I must type 200 characters I won't post in their surveys again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

EAST PEORIA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very nice hotel that in my opinion is nicer than the higher priced and higher end hotels we had the option of choosing. We were in town doing some construction and usually get a basic hotel. This was much nicer than basic for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

TAVARES, FL., United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

I will not stay at best western again it was not a nice place at all it was not clean any where the water drain was bad. had to ask for soap and towels and no I will not stay there again..i think what you should give me something back on this for the food was hard and cold. I think I have said it all...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple