“Delivers All That the Best Western Brand Promises”

Best Western Airport Suites
Ranked #82 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Picked this because it is easy access to the Indy 500 Museum a 5 minute ride away. Yes the rooms are clean. The hotel goes way out of its way to help with restaurant selection in the area. Maps , menus and such. The breakfast is cut from the typical Best Western offering. Being from Calif it was unusual to see the biscuits and gravy. The biscuits were outstanding even without the gravy. Won't disappoint you. Look for a coupon at truck stops or McDonalds.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank derbusa

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was our first terrible experience with a Bestwestern. My husband and I have stayed at five BW hotels in the past 9 days and this one was awful!! The bed was so old and worn you could feel all the springs, the pillows were damp and old, no separate blanket just the bedspread and the bathroom was filthy. Very disappointing as we have enjoyed all our other BW stays.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I felt you got a great room for a good price. The staff really go out their way to help you and make you feel at home.I would stay there again very clean and good location. great food next door and warm food in the morning

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Not impressed with service or overall Best Western Hospitality that is usually present...I did not have a fitted sheet on my bed, after asking for it for my second night, it was not replaced, so I went to front desk who said they did not have one, but eventually found a king size one for my queen bed..2 bugs found inside sofa sleeper..will not stay here again

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed in room 311 and the first impression was the much worn sleeper sofa. Not only was the material very thread worn but it was very bowed in the center to the point you could not sit comfortably at all. You had to hang onto the arm to keep from rolling to the center, how sad.

The bathroom had a toilet seat that was very loose and had burn marks in the seat. I have no idea how you would get burn marks in a toilet seat. But one would think that housekeeping would have noticed this and reported this to maintenance and not just left it like this for the next guest.

The inner cover on the shower curtain was snapped on backward. No big deal but it does show the inattention to detail.

The bed thou adequate, only had a top sheet and an old bedspread no blanket at all. Since I generally remove the dirty hotel bedspread from the bed it just left me with the sheet for a cover for the night.

The carpet in the room was worn and had burn marks and stains in it.

The 3rd floor had this odd skunk like odor that several guests commented on as we waited for the elevator.

The hotel front desk staff was sad. When we arrived that evening the gentleman was sitting in the lobby watching TV and seemed, to us anyway, to be annoyed that he had to get up and come to the counter to wait on us. He was to the point of not very welcoming to us at all.

I reserved the room for three adults. When we arrived, there were only two bath towels, one wash cloth and no linens or pillow for the pull out bed. We had to go downstairs to get the needed bedding and towels. At first we were given a torn sheet and had to ask for one in better shape.

The next morning the lady behind to counter was a bit more friendly but was dressed in an old faded and stained red tee shirt not very professional looking. The shirt had rather large arm hole in it that was let’s say was not very flattering to her. In addition, when we were eating breakfast we overheard a guest having a problem with their toilet she just handed them a plunger.

The hotel appeared worn and tired in general. But what bothers me more is that it just didn’t have a very clean feeling to me at all. I stay in hotels about 75 to 100 days a year at a variety of brands. So this review is not me expecting it to feel like home. I just expect it to be on par with others hotels at the same price point.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at hotel the night before the Indy mini-marathon. Location to downtown was around 15 minutes. The room itself waS clean and very spacious. The bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Our room was about 15 ft. from the entrance so around 3 am I was awoke to a group of just arriving.

• Stayed: May 2013