Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
  • Breakfast included
$162
$153
1,342 results
All reviewspresidential suitewithin walking distancemonument circleroom serviceconvention centerlarge roomheart of downtowngreat downtown locationbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelan upgradevalet parkingbusiness tripgreat roombed was very comfortablelucas oil stadiumdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed October 26, 2010

I stay in hotels about 250 nights a year all over Indiana and KY. The downtown Hilton is by far my favorite. The staff goes out of their way to make the stay wonderful and upgrade me when possible to the suite, most rooms are very large. Have had problems a couple of stays (out of about 50+) and they were quickly taken care of. My family & I spent last Christmas and New Year at the downtown Hilton due to a family member being in the hospital. Had my truck window broken out Christmas eve (the only time ever having a problem) while parked in the meter area. Russell got on the phone & found a glass company to come out on Christmas day to replace my window while Veronica (the dining room manager) came out to help clean the glass up. The Hilton was sold out for New Years eve and I had planned on moving to the Garden Inn since all the suites at the Hilton were pre-booked. Joe went out of his way to keep me in the suite so we did not have to move. Anytime I am close to the Indianapolis area, the Hilton is my home away from home. My 5 yr old grandson stays here all the time and everyone knows him, he even wanted to have (and did) his 5th birthday at the Hilton to invite all his friends from the Hilton. There breakfast is the best I have ever seen I give them 10+ rating.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Although the reviews are mixed I found the hotel ok. I did not get upgraded which disappointed me. As a Gold level I generally get at least one upgrade. No explanation so I asked why and received a lame answer. This brings me to the one missing factor with the hotel: a disinterested front desk and a really awful valet and bell service. The valet's are just one step above surly. To a person they are disinterested in their job and more interested in chatting among themselves. The room I had was a king. It was nice sized and clean. The hotel is conveniently located in a fairly nice area. As you walk the area be prepared to deal with an endless number of homeless and panhandlers. As a city person I am used to it but for the size of Indianapolis there is a disproportionate number of agressive panhandlers.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed September 21, 2010

The lobby and restaurants downstairs will fool you into thinking there is more to come and you will be sadly disappointed. The rooms are VERY old and the hotel is not worth the price unless you spend most of your time downstairs. We could have stayed at a newer 3 star like Hilton Garden Inn/Embassy Suites, etc that would have been cheaper and nicer. The Hilton's location is great, we were there for a Colts game. In summary, the location is great and downstairs is great. Rooms aren't worth the price though. There are other hotels in the area so if they are priced similarly I would check them out first like the Omni.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Upgraded from the Homewood Suites because Hotwire overbooked us so I can't comment on the price, but overall had a nice experience staying at this Hilton. No soap in the room and suprised there wasnt a refrigerator. Stayed in a room with 2 Queen beds with a seperate sitting area that had a sofa sleeper. Clean and spacious. We were surprised that the lobby bar opened at 4pm on a football Sunday but there are plenty of other places near by to catch the games. Just thought that was an odd time to open the bar at this time of year. I guess you really can't go wrong with a Hilton so we were happy.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Stayed 2 weeks ago Saturday at this hotel. Excellent value on the weekend especially if you book in advance. I'm Hilton Honors gold and was upgraded to a suite. The suite was one of the largest and nicest that I have even stayed in. Parking is $22 in the garage but once I parked I never moved my car as everything is just blocks away. Wide variety of restaurants nearby and a nice shopping mall. Hotel restaurant was excellent for breakfast. Front desk went out of their way to be helpful - especially Andrea! The best stay that I have had at a hotel in quite some time.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo