I've stayed here a number of times in the last year for business trips to Indy. The rooms are very spacious and relatively recently updated, both good qualities. Normal Hilton toiletries, bed, etc. the lobby is nice, with complimentary fruit water available. There's a McCormick & Scmicks on site, and a good number of restaurants in walking distance. Central location that is walkable to downtown offices. Consider staying here for a reasonably priced option downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel