I stayed at this hotel for two night on a business trip. For my purposes the location was great. It is right beside the mall and in between the capitol building and the fountain/monument. Downtwon Indy was surprisingly wonderful. It was my first time there and there was tons to do and lots of people put and about.
The hotel itself was nice, no complaints. It had all of the amenities of an average hotel. Although clean and sufficient the bathrooms and room decor was nothing fancy or exciting. The rooms were clean and quiet and the bed was fairly comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel