Very nice hotel right in the middle of everything. We stayed here for a weekend in Indy. Got an awesome rate on Hotwire.
Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Check in was quick and easy. Lobby is open and bright. Easy access to the parking garage. Parking was a little steep at $28/night in my opinion.
The room was huge (1101) with plenty of room to move around, work space at the desk, a large dresser and a large bathroom vanity. Shower is a little tricky being higher than the floor. The bed was very comfortable. The only complaint would be lighting. Very dimly lit. This room has one narrow window which provides very little light and it only has a couple lamps. It could really use overhead lighting. (It's big enough for a good size chandelier!) The housekeeper did a thorough job but, again, Hilton can lose the 'we care about the environment' thing. They change all the towels every day regardless of how you hang them. Even those that just got moved a little got changed! Total farce.
It has a very nice workout facility with a variety of equipment and lots of space. The pool is very nice and a good temperature. The whirlpool was very soothing after a day out in the cold. Had both the pool and whirlpool to ourselves. Didn't use the restaurant or other services so can't comment on those.
The hotel is very convenient to a lot of Indy attractions. Colts' & Indians' stadiums and Pacers' arena are within easy walking distance. Civil War Memorial and capitol are a block either direction. Indiana Historical Society, Indiana State Museum, NCAA Hall of Fame and Canal Walk/White River State Park are all within walking distance. Mass Ave is a little further but still a walk, not a ride. A short drive gets you to the Indianapolis Zoo and Indianapolis Museum of Art.
There's a huge variety of bars and restaurant close by as well as the Indianapolis Arts Garden and mall. Recommend Patachou (Capitol & Washington) for a great breakfast and Barcelona Tapas (Ohio & Delaware) for great drinks and tapas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel