Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites
Hampton.com
$100
$93
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$364
$286
Homewood
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$154
$144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$159
$107
$99
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $117/night.

$99
La Quinta
1,351 results
All reviewspresidential suitewithin walking distancemonument circleroom serviceconvention centerheart of downtownlarge roomgreat downtown locationbreakfast buffetvery nice hotelan upgradevalet parkingbusiness tripgreat roombed was very comfortablelucas oil stadiumdefinitely stay here again
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Returning from a visit to Purdue we decided to spend one day/night in Indianapolis before flying back to Seattle. There are so many choices of hotels in the downtown area, which I spent far too long researching, before deciding on this Hilton. Chose this Hilton for great downtown location and since I am a Hilton Honors Member (but not at an elite level). Perfect choice!! Greeted and checked in by Deion at Front Desk who has a marvelous and welcoming personality. Without asking we were upgraded to a suite and given two free drinks in Bar. The room was huge, lovely downtown view, beds uber comfortable, spacious bathroom and dressing area with an additional sink outside bathroom. (Always nice since there were three of us traveling.) Service in both bar and restaurant was great. All other employees (front desk, concierge, valet,) were extremely personable in helping us with all questions and airport transportation for the following morning. Only disappointment? That would be the fact that our stay was basically 24 hours ~ I could have stayed days since we were treated so well and given space enough in our room to feel totally relaxed! Well done Hilton, I will select your property when I return!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LovesSunshine56
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

We are thrilled to read your review and truly appreciative that chose to stay with us for your overnight stop over in Indianapolis. Providing excellent, personalized service is of utmost importance at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites and we are so glad that it made your stay great. We will be sure to share your kind words with everyone here. From check in to check out, your visit is the type of experience we hope for all of our guests! Thank you for your feedback, it would be our pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Hotel is very nice. It's clean, room is nice and spacious but I must have been in the noisiest part of the floor. Door slamming jars me awake and the walls don't soundproof very well. I'm thinking it's housekeeping or maintenance or room service that's letting the doors slam - my room was across from two service doors. But it could have been uncaring guests too. I was up on the 17th floor. If it wasn't for the noise and lack of soundproofing this hotel gets 4 or 5 stars...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

While we are truly pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, we must sincerely apologize if your peace was disrupted in any way by noises outside your guestroom. We urge our guests to let us know if there is anything we can do to make their stay more enjoyable, but we can understand why you might not have done so due to the late hour. We value your feedback and thank you for sharing it.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I had a nice stay at this Hilton. The rooms were clean. I ate at the market restaurant for breakfast and the food was pricey but good. I also ordered room service--just a burger. It came up at the time it was promised, and everyone involved was very hospitable. I did order it well done and it came up pretty rare for my taste. I was visiting for a work trip, and the conference facilities and catering was good at the hotel. Overall, it was a positive experience. The location was great for accessing things downtown: I just didn't have time to take advantage of the great location.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

When traveling to Indianapolis for business or leisure, the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites truly provides ideal accommodations, so close to countless area attractions. Thank you for sharing your review. From your clean accommodations to your dining experiences, it seems that you enjoyed much of what we have to offer. We would love to welcome you back again and hope you have the opportunity to enjoy more of the downtown area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Great hotel. I stay here whenever I go to Indianapolis. The service is great, the rooms are nice and I love the bedding. McCormick resturant is attached and has great food. Located at the circle center and is in walking distance to everything

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

We love our guests! It is so great to know that we are your go-to choice for accommodations in Indianapolis. From our service and comfortable accommodations to our choice dining and amazing downtown location, we couldn’t be happier to know you have enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for your review of the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I went to Indianpolis for the weekend of his birthday. We booked the Hilton through Priceline and got a great rate. I've stayed at this hotel before for a conference and was very happy with it. It's an older hotel and there is some wear in the rooms.
Our room was huge and the bed was nothing short of awesome. I wanted to take it home with me. The shower was a little worn and the bathroom tile was aged, but it was very clean as was the entire room. There was a swim meet in Indy on the weekend and there were a lot of kids staying there, but the room had great soundproofing.
We ate breakfast in the restaurant there, It was $16.99 for the buffet and the menu items were pretty pricey so we went for that. Great variety. Worst smoked salmon I have ever had though. it was cut too thickly and was very fishy. Not appetizing. Loved the granola though and all of the fresh fruit. The coffee was very good. and our waiter was awesome.
We visited the bar in McCormick and Schmicks a couple of time and the bar tenders were great there. The drinks are pricey but that's true of all hotel bars.
I thought the staff was very professional and pleasant. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of such a good deal at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Indianapolis is certainly a lovely and vibrant city and we feel so lucky to call it home. A comfortable night’s sleep away from home is always appreciated and we are glad you enjoyed you guestroom and bedding so much as well as your breakfast experience the next day. We will be sure to share your comments with our restaurant to ensure that everything is at its most fresh. Thank you for your comments, please come back again soon as we would love to welcome you back.