I had a wonderful stay at the Hilton in March 2012. The hotel is clean, the staff is helpful and courteous, the room was huge, the location is walking distance to the convention center and very importantly Steak 'N Shake.
My suite had 2 queen size beds and in a second room a pull out love seat, desk and second TV. I traveled for business by myself, but several people could fit comfortably in the room.
I took the green line to and from the airport which worked out great. The shuttle stop is just across the street from the Hilton.
Downtown Indianapolis is not big. The location of the hotel made it easy to walk anywhere.
I wish there was free WiFi in the rooms, but there is in the lobby and at Panera down the street.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis, a downtown Indianapolis hotel, boasting some of Indianapolis' largest suites. It is within walking distance of attractions, restaurants and Convention Center. Choose from a range of spacious guest rooms, all of which feature stylish decor in soft, neutral tones and offer modern amenities. Upgrade to a suite for extra space including a separate living area, ideal for work or a touch of luxury. Take advantage of all the great amenities our Indianapolis hotel has to offer, including a modern fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Indulge in a luxurious beauty treatment at the Gent Spa and pamper yourself at the resident barber shop and beauty salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis
- Hilton Hotel Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton Hotel