“Clean and Comfortable!”

Ranked #15 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Clean and Comfortable!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I recently booked one of their state suites to host some friends for some celebrating. The room was ENORMOUS! Excellent views of the city that I'd never seen before. While the decor is a bit dated, the room was very clean and well maintained. The bathroom amenities were top notch, and smelled amazing. The in-room dining staff was extremely accommodating with our multiple requests for extra glasses, and with food later on. I would definitely stay at the Hilton again!

Room Tip: Get a room facing Illinois Street. It's a view of Indianapolis one doesn't ordinarily see!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites. Did you know that over half of our guestrooms are some of the most spacious luxury suites in Indianapolis? Room Service is certainly a welcome treat and we are glad to know our associates were so accommodating. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
San Diego, California
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Very nice room....good sized with sofa, chair, coffee table. Nice large bathroom. Rooms are a little dated, but very comfortable, and bed was very nice. Lobby area is great with fresh lemon/strawberry flavored water. Also enjoyed the jacuzzi and pool on the top floor under a glass canopy....a very pleasant overall stay!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Everyone at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites would like to thank you for your lovely review. We are so happy that you enjoyed comfortable accommodations and were able to take advantage of many of our amenities from complimentary refreshing beverages in the lobby, to our rooftop pool. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again soon for another pleasant stay.
michigan
Reviewed May 29, 2012

As a consumer dependent on a Power Wheelchair, Check in was awesome, greeted by name, and just full of energy! The room was great not much furniture, which allowed me drive my chair around without crashing into something, I devoured the mini gift shop as I had craving for snacks! Check out was a breeze, getting out of the hotel was nerve wrecking, I kept telling myself although the fire alarm pull station was next to the door, it was not the CALL button for the bellman to open the door, as I could clearly see him standing at his podium and day dreaming, this must have gone on for about 12 minutes, I finally gave up and nudge the door and he of course apologized and he opened the door! Now he did have an ear piece, no doubtfully someone in the lobby saw that I was sitting in the doorway for an extended period of time, and I am sure there are security cameras in the area, someone should have noticed and called Mr Bellman and asked him to turn around and open the door!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
At the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites we truly value feedback from our guests and are thrilled that you were happy with your recent stay. It's wonderful to learn that that you found our staff to be so full of energy. We do apologize, however that you experienced any inconvenience upon entering the hotel. We will share your comments with management to reaffirm our commitment to providing excellent service at every level. Thank you for your review. It will be our pleasure to welcome you back again the next time you are in Indianapolis and will do all we can to make it 100%!
Malinta, Ohio
Reviewed May 18, 2012

This is going to be a fairly boring review, as nothing ticked me off ;) I stayed here Mon-Thur for a training session and was never disappointed in the least bit the whole time I was there. Staff was extremely courteous and efficient, and all areas of the hotel were clean and well-kept. The food provided in the conference rooms was very good, and the conference rooms themselves were quite comfortable. Our room was fairly large for a plain double-queen room, and the beds put me to sleep within minutes. If I had to gripe about something, I guess I could mention the internet was pretty slow in our room (521), but that's just nit-picking... it worked fine for basic emails but streaming Netflix or something similar may pose a problem.

I never visited the pool/spa area, but the workout room had maybe 15 sets of dumbbells of various weights, a couple cable machines, 4 treadmills w/TVs, 5 ellipticals and/or bikes w/ TVs, a separate room with a padded floor for stretching, yoga, or floor exercises, and a water cooler, towels and adjoining restrooms.

The hotel is located within walking distance of dozens of restaurants, bars, a mall, and several stores... just a block from the center of downtown.

All in all I had a great stay and would definitely check this hotel first when returning to Indy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Your review is anything but boring. On the contrary, we loved everything about it! Our associates strive for perfection in planning every meeting and special event and we are so glad they were able to make your training session such a positive event for you. Our convenient location allows our guests to enjoy all the events and nightlife of Indianapolis and other local attractions with ease. The next time you are in the area we would love to welcome you back again to the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I recently stayed 3 nights at this property. I had a suite; sleeping and sitting areas were separated by doors. The bathroom was large with both tub and shower, and there was a separate vanity area outside of the bath area. Would have liked to have had refrig to bring drinks and food to room. The hotel lobby was spacious and offered free orange or lemon iced water. My suite was very clean, spacious and comfortable and overlooked a parking garage. Ask for a room that overlooks the city. Having McCormick & Schmick's restaurant in the hotel was convenient for dining and gathering with friends, co-workers. Also has another bar/restaurant but I didnt use it.
You can either valet or self park at an off-site lot. The valet parking is in the self parking lot and is more convenient if you have several pieces of luggage. The hotel is convenient to the downtown area, sports arena, many restaurants, and other venues..all within walking distance. The people at the front desk were very helpful with directions. While I didnt take advantage of it, a co-worker used the pool and spa which I understand are located on the roof. This hotel would be my hotel of choice in Indy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Did you know that over half of the guestrooms at the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites are the most spacious luxury suites in Indianapolis? McCormick & Schmick's is a favorite dining destination here and we are so glad you enjoyed it and found your accommodations to be so comfortable! Located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, we are just steps from popular destinations including Lucas Oil Stadium, Victory Field, Circle Centre Mall and more. We look forward to welcoming your return the next time you are visiting Indianapolis.
Missouri
Reviewed May 14, 2012

First, let me start off by saying I drove 8 hours to a graduation in Indianapolis from Branson MO. As there are 2 Hiltons downtown naturally I went to the wrong one first and was very nicely directed to the correct one (2 blocks away) We arrived around 8pm. The gentleman at the front desk (Timothy) was very accomodating. Timothy made the check in process super quick. We are not members of Hilton's rewards program or anything, we just booked through hotwire. We will become Hilton rewards members because of the service we received from all areas of this property. We ordered room service and it arrived when they said it would and it was very good. The overall property was clean and every one was nice.

Room Tip: The beds are super comfortable. We heard no noise at all. This hotel is quiet in general.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank norahrawe
An 8-hour drive can certainly be taxing and we are so glad you arrived safely. Exceptional guest service is our ultimate goal and top priority as we hope to create a memorable and exciting experience for all our guests. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and personal attention you received during your stay. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites.
Bartlett, Illinois, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2012

As has been mentioned by many, the furniture is a bit old, but really, aren't most hotels featuring older furniture? Food was pretty good here. I was in town for two nights for a convention. For the first night (I had two separate reservations due to last minute travel changes), I was given a complimentary upgrade into a large suite with a spacious workplace, large living room and dining room table to eat room service. AC worked great and the beds were fantastic. On night 2, I had a standard room. Pretty small by my standards, but a comfortable bed and the staff worked with me to allow me to check out of my first room and into my second room at 9AM. Great customer service here by the front desk and the valet service. Will likely stay again

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
HiltonIndy, General Manager at Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
The Hilton Indianapolis Hotel & Suites is located in the heart of Indianapolis and is within walking distance to a variety of great restaurants, businesses, retailers and attractions. We're delighted you enjoyed your accommodations. A complimentary upgrade can be such a welcome surprise! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.