“There's not a bad seat in the house.”
Review of Victory Field

Victory Field
Ranked #2 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“There's not a bad seat in the house.”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This place is awesome. Whether you are sitting behind the catcher or out on the lawn, any seat is a great seat! I would recommend going on a Thursday when they have great deals.

Visited June 2012

Spencer, Iowa
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Take me out to the ball game!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

Greatest time,, my wife and I are empty nesters and we go to several games mostly on fireworks Friday nights.. Great food, great game, great entertainment, fantastic fireworks all for a $15.00 ticket plus food which is reasonably priced for a ball park. We prefer this over a major league game.. Convieniant parking,,, family safe..

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Small but cozy ballpark, less expensive than most”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This ballpark may be small, but the crowd is great and the prices are not too bad for what I have seen at most ballparks.

Visited September 2011
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great Fun”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My husband and I went with our extended family and had a great time! They have fun things for the kids to do and the food items are reasonably priced. I would go again for sure!

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Tough to beat!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you're looking for a fun day or evening try including a visit to this ball park. It is truly one of the best with reasonable ticket prices, and a beautiful view of the playing field. I don't believe that there's a bad seat in the stadium. It is situated close to lots of excellent restaurants and the parking is not usually a problem. There are also shuttle buses to help with transportation.
I have been several times and have never been disappointed. One year after the game on the 4th of July there was a fireworks display launched off the one of the taller downtown buildings.
Fun stuff in a fun city.

Visited June 2012