Tripadvisor
Indianapolis
1,782 results
All reviews convention center m club concierge lounge sky bridge lucas oil stadium within walking distance victory field lobby area self parking colts game per day business trip king bed beds were comfortable conference starbucks downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2020

This is one of my favorite hotels in Indianapolis. The location is excellent being within an easy walk of many downtown attractions. Service is also excellent, especially the valets who are always quick and eager to open your car door even if you're not parking.

My room was very comfortable with a large work area and plenty of storage. I love the free HBO Go service so I can catch up on shows I've missed.

There are a few food options in the lobby area, including a full service restaurant, a quick service counter, and a Starbucks.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Tim R, Assistant General Manager at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2020

We are delighted that your overall experience was positive, and our valet team was able to warming welcome you to the property. We hope to see you again soon, and please feel free to reach out to me anytime at tim.ribich@marriott.com or in the office direct at 317.405.6091.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

New Years Eve my husband surprised me with a hotel for our Anniversary and for the new year. We are loyal customers. We stay with Marriot at least 5 or 6 times this year! At around 230am I asked Jaysen the manager to allow me a key bc my husband was in our car, infront with valet and I couldn't find the key. I explained several times that he was upfront and the key was misplaced. He walked away from me. Leaving me in the lobby with no shoes on surrounded by hundreds of people, crying bc I felt so helpless and embarrassed!! What is it with the decency and care from others? Im crying and he just looked at me and walked away. It takes nothing out of your day to just give help to a loyal customer ! He helped everyone around me who was caucasian but me the black woman asking for help he ts me no! I sat in the lobby crying because this world is filled with ppl that's all about the drama versus the help! Nevertheless, I'm deeply hurt and disappointed. My ANNIVERSARY was ruined bc of it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tim R, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2020

I deeply apologize for the challenges and frustrations encountered. I would like to speak with you directly over the phone at your convenience to discuss this matter in detail. Please reach out at 317-405-6091. I look forward to your call.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

We stayed here while we attended the PRI show at the convention center. We arrived earlier than check in time but were able to get into our room after only a 20 min wait. The front desk and valet attendants were very professional and helpful. The first room we were taken to was not what we reserved but within 10 minutes we were taken to the correct room. Everything was clean and we did have a nice view of the city. The beds were very comfortable and the air/climate controls worked perfectly. The room was quiet each night and we all slept well. The staff and front desk were always very polite and helpful. I cannot say enough though about Conner's Restaurant! Everything we ate during our 4 day stay was excellent with the most friendly and attentive waiters. Our son was a there to receive a racing championship award and upon hearing this our waiter Micah surprised him with a ice cream sundae extravaganza which made his day! If you ever eat there definitely get the bbq nachos, you will not regret it! My only complaint would be the $47/day charge for parking. I just think that with what you pay each night for the room you should at least get a price break. The food we had at the banquet held at the Marriott was also very, very good.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tim R, Manager at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Thank you for the review and great rating! We are delighted that your overall experience during PRI was positive, and appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. I will be sure to pass along the kudos to the team! It was truly a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to many more visits in the future. Please feel free to connect with me anytime at tim.ribich@marriott.com or in the office direct at 317.405.6091.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

This is a comfortable, modern hotel located across the street from the convention center, making it very convenient if you're attending an event there.

The rooms are large enough with a good work desk. I had a higher floor which gave me a decent view too.

The only issue I ran into was inconsistent cleaning. Even though I declined the extra points in favor of daily cleaning, my room was only cleaned once while I was there. The other days, I had to call for clean towels and more coffee each night after my room had been skipped.

That was the only complaint, though -- the rest of my stay here was great.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tim R, Assistant General Manager at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, and appreciate the feedback as well as the kind words. With that said, if you have any specifics you would like to share regarding your front desk interaction, I can be reached at tim.ribich@marriott.com or in the office direct at 317.405.6091. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and we look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed December 23, 2019

Top-notch service by all employees. Rooms quiet, comfortable and accommodating. Marriott Club is really nice for breakfast, snacks and appetizers in the evening. Connor's bar and restaurant has excellent craft made cocktails and solid wine selection.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tim R, Assistant General Manager at Indianapolis Marriott Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2019

Thank you for the review! We are delighted that your stay at the Indy Marriott was enjoyable, and that your staff interaction was positive. I will be sure to pass along the kudos to the team! We look forward to many more visits in the future, and please feel free to reach out to me anytime at tim.ribich@marriott.com or in the office direct at 317.405.6091.