Indianapolis Marriott Downtown
$229
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
$179
1,105 results
All reviewsconvention centerchampions restaurantcircle cityunder constructionconcierge loungesky bridgelucas oil stadiumparking garagevictory fieldself parkcolts gameper dayking bedbusiness tripbeds were comfortableenjoyed my stayconference
Reviewed February 22, 2010

The staff were wonderful, and very eager to help / meet your requests. The lobby is impressive, and you really feel taken care of. The bathrooms are very large, which is nice. The fitness center was one of the larger that I've seen, with plenty of machines and weights. The only drawbacks are small ones :
* beds seemed less than I am used to with Marriotts.
* Toilets are hard to flush and operate like a crush ship - very loud and forceful
* Thermostat does not allow for 'on' feature, meaning no white noise
* Parking is quite expensive and hard to maneuver

But all in all, the pros definitely outweigh the bad, and I would stay there again anytime!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2010

Staff was great, parking (self) was a bit tight especillay if u have a bigger car. Rooms were fair. On the smaller side compared to other marriotts. Our room had a stuufy smell, not so fresh.. Beds were not so heavenly but not terrible .. Not really what we were used to with other matriotts. Request an end room . The hallways were really noisy and your neighbors are easily heard.. Diont know if this is the best indianapolis has to offer. We will be wiiling to explore other hotels before returning.

Reviewed January 30, 2010

I really liked the Marriott in downtown Indianapolis. I was there for a convention and our rate was very reasonable - around $150 a night + tax. The room was the nicest I have had while staying at a Marriott. Very nice flatscreen TV. Wonderful bed and pillows. The staff could not have been nicer from the valet to the bellhop to the receptionist, etc.... I only had two issues there - It cost about $35 a night to park there and my largest complaint by far - they charge about $13 a day to use the internet! Why....why....why....do the large upscale chains continue this absurdity by charging to use the internet??? It just makes no sense. Just increase your room rate if you think it will break the bank. But other than that....I really liked this Marriott.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank hilburno
Reviewed January 24, 2010

I booked this hotel based on locale since we were going to fly in and avoid a car rental. It was across the street from the Fieldhouse and everything was completely accessible to us. Whatever was a bit of a walk we got through by taking Indy's then free buses. The service was wonderful, the bed was extremely comfortable, and we were in a very spacious suite. I loved my stay here and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2009

Selected this hotel because of its location to the Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium. The hotel is connected tot he Convention Center via a single 2nd floor cross walk. We loved this location and will stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family