Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East
$179
$193
$189
  • Pool
All reviewsfull service marriottfront deskhot tub roomwafflesfoot ceilingsturkey sausageoff the highwaycontinental breakfastroom was cleanbedroom areaupgraded to a suitenice poolfresh fruitthe breakfast areastayed for one nightdefinitely stay here againwaffle maker
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Stopped here on my way west for one night. I called the hotel a few hours before arrival and they luckily had rooms, so I booked a standard room, arriving around 10PM. During check-in, the front desk looked at room availability and said that the rooms available were near the stairs or the elevator. He then said that he would upgrade me to a suite for no additional charge. The room was very nicely appointed, very clean, and looked new. Found nothing at all to complain about. Typical Fairfield Inn continental breakfast with cereals, fruits, waffles, coffee and juices. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Because of their treatment, I booked another Fairfield Inn on my trip. Convenient on/off location to the major highways, area seemed decent with other hotels very close by.

Room Tip: The hotel was not noisy at all. I'd ask for an upgrade to a suite and see if they could accommodate you. The area itself is not noisy, and there really isn't one room that would be better for scenery as you're overlooking either a parking lot or a street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I was in town for a conference at the Marriott hotel. I wanted to stay at the Fairfield Inn because they offered free wifi unlike the Marriott where my conference was. This turned out to be an outstanding choice. The conference center is a 1.5 minute walk from the Fairfield Inn, I was even able to come back in between sessions to rest, use the restroom, get a coffee.

I arrived a little after 2PM even though check in is at 3PM. The nicest man in the world checked me in. I had reserved a jacuzzi suite which was also an OUTSTANDING choice.

This room was spotless. Every time I thought I saw a stray hair it was just a tiny crack in the tile. I'm not sure I have ever been in such a clean hotel room.

The room was huge and did I mention the jacuzzi tub? There were little shutters opening into the bedroom so I could sit in the tub and watch tv. Only problem, when you have the jacuzzi going you can't hear the tv. Wow, first world problems.

The breakfast was just ok but certainly edible. The coffee was always fresh and there was always yummy creamers to go with it.

I think the price of this hotel is pretty incredible for what you get. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Columbus9
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised. Checked in after a very long trip in. Walked in to find a very nice suite with a jacuzzi tub and very large shower, cathedral ceilings, 2 televisions and a very comfortable bed. The continental breakfast was good. We went on to St Louis to a 4 star hotel later in the trip and I was missing this room!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I just stayed here with my mom and a friend. The front desk staff is very friendly and ready to assist you with anything you need. The hotel was very clean both in the lobby and in the room. The price per night was very competitive with the other hotels in the area. The breakfast is the standard breakfast for Fairfield Inn and was satisfying. I definitely recommend this hotel. The only thing that could have made it even better is to have a small fridge in the room but other than that I enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

The hotel is in Marriott complex, beautiful inside and outside. It looks very modern. It is located off the highway in the neighborhood of car dealerships everywhere. There are restaurants around there (ie Red Lobster, Starbucks, Arby's, McDonald) and a Kroger supermarket down the road. The staffs were friendly and so helpful. The hot breakfast has great variety. The room is clean, very comfortable beds. The indoor pool is closed at 10 pm, that a plus for my kids. I mentioned to Jim about a crack floor tile in the bathroom, he took a note and said that he will fix it. A great value of your money. Definately will stay there if we pass Indianapolis again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family