“Very pleased with our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Ranked #63 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Westerville, Ohio
“Very pleased with our stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were in town with another couple for a wedding thus opted for a 2 bedroom suite as this hotel. It was on the suggested short list of recommended properties on the wedding invitation. We made reservations 5 weeks in advance and we all concurred that we had a pleasant stay. They could improve the mattress but slept well. Breakfast bar was well attended and replenished even with some soccer teams staying the night. Requested a early check-in and we were accommodated.
Parking very convenient.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
New Carlisle, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed at this wonderful hotel with a volleyball team in Indianapolis for a tournament. We were very happy with our room, breakfast offerings, customer service and location. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The hotel comes with a good location and price. However, it urgently needs renuation and staff attitude correction.

Good:
Breakfast, Room Size, Lenin, Toiletories, Location

Not Good:
Bed (matresses are ancient), carpet, furniture, front desk staff attitute

Funny:
Location of the TVs in the room - not sure why they have been placed so high. It feels like watching a movie from the front row seat.

Room Tip: Check the matress before saying yes to the room
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
CharlesTrice, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give your feed back. I will take this information and use it for training to better the hotel and staff. If you have any comments or concerns please contact me at the hotel.
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

When I learned I would be in Indianapolis for six weeks, my husband told me to go a month prior and check out some hotels. I visited 6 hotels in all with varying price ranges. For me, safety and cleanliness were priorities. This hotel stood out by far even during that first walk-through. I was greeted by Charles who took the time to answer all my questions…bless his heart, there were a lot. From the moment I've checked in, and for four weeks into my stay----this hotel has consistently exceeded my expectations. Cleanliness, safety, wonderful staff, complimentary meals are far above any other. I have vapor/fume/smoke allergies and this hotel accommodates smokers but I've never once smelled the cigarette smoke (thank you-no migraines). Being away from home for me is not easy, so when I have employees like Carol, Charles, and Andy go out of their way to make me feel at home and help me with last-minute needs; it is greatly appreciated. I've met the manager who took time to talk to me and ask how my stay was going---this is the first time I've personally met a hotel manager, nice touch. I love the way when I leave each morning & return in the evening that someone behind the desk says "welcome back" and Carol has made all the difference in my nervousness to be away from home this long. This setting is appropriate for business and family travelers. There is an amazing pool & hot tub (i've not used it yet but spoke with several children who RAVED about them). The grounds are beautiful, the decor very nice. My suite is fully stocked with everything a kitchen needs---I've not used it, but it's there. I did choose a room with a separate bedroom since it's long-term, and I'm glad I did as I have the "homey" feel. The food here is very good. I didn't think I would eat here because I'm used to other "complimentary" hotel food that is to preservative/gluten heavy. The breakfasts have a FULL variety of yogurts, juices, soda, coffees, fresh made breakfast meats (sausage or bacon), FRESH fruits, sliced cheese, bagels/toast/muffins, cereal etc. Every morning there is something different in the hot section, for example today was sausage links, scrambled eggs plus the usual fresh fruits & traditional breakfast foods (breakfast pizza every morning also ;-). The complimentary dinner meal (Tuesday-Thursday) has been amazing and there's always salad available, which I appreciate since I have so many food allergies. Last night was chicken sliders, potato salad, full salad bar(including meats & cheeses & veggies) plus fruits, chips, and always ---fresh baked cookies. There's a very nice business center with multiple computers (four-i think) and I've never one time had a problem getting the free high-speed here. There's also a 24 hour gym and free laundry facilities….it really doesn't get any better than this. This facility is close to EVERYTHING, offers excellent customer service, is safe, home-like, and I'm so glad I picked this hotel of the 6 to stay at. Absolutely no regrets whatsoever. I did receive an Extended stay discount and so I feel the price I paid was very reasonable and I have received many services and treatment that much higher-priced hotels have not provided.

Room Tip: When I surveyed hotels, I asked about safety-cleanliness-and…I requested a "quiet" room...
Green Features: There are posted signs and practices. It's good to know that this hotel is eco-friendly.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Hope E
Iron Mountain, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stay here regularly for business. I love the location (close to work) and it has a place next door for cocktails (Cheeseburger in Paradise). The rooms are better that average with flat screen TV's, full fridgerators, and a dishwasher. On Tuesday's, Wednesdays, and Thursdays they offer a "Sundowner" where you can grab some complimentary food and beer/wine. The breakfast is fantastic and complimentary. The staff is very helpful. If they continue to keep up this hotel it will be my stop for years to come while I am in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
LaPorte, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

We drove through an unexpected snowstorm and I had to pry my hands off the steering wheel when we finally got to the hotel. Who knew that Indy didn't use snowplows on I465E? After driving on an unplowed interstate, watching cars and trucks slide off the road in front of me, I get to your hotel and there was no place to park! Finally just pulled into SNOW. Plow, shovel or discount my room!! What a mess!!
The hotel was warm, clean and inviting. I was glad that the barking dog was next to a friends room and not mine. The staff was very polite and helpful.
Breakfast was welcome and different each day. We had a very pleasant stay despite the SNOW!
We were there with a volleyball team and would stay here again!!

Room Tip: My room was great! One of the friends that was there with a small child, had a barking dog in the r...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
flint
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot of hotels. This won first prize! Had about everything you can imagine and more. The staff makes you feel at home. The breakfast is wonderful. So is the night time snack, We called it dinner. Thanks again for a great experience! We will be back and telling our friends

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
kilagan, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you and your friends the next time you travel to Indianapolis!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishe...
#85 of 184 in Indianapolis
4.5 of 5 stars 78 reviews
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!