“Dogs, family, welcomes all and treats them well!”

Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Ranked #79 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Anchorage, Alaska
“Dogs, family, welcomes all and treats them well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Love this place! We were there with a group, including several dogs and they were great. Clean, well stocked suites, vey comfortable. There was an actual dog potty area with bags and a trash can and an area to wander a bit. They have a nice breakfast and four nights a week nice get together with wine, beer and snacks that are really fabulous. The staff is really helpful and welcoming too.

Room Tip: If you have dogs ask to be in the back near the stairs.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

Was traveling on business and booked this hotel at the last minute. Not only did I get a great nightly rate, they offered me an upgraded room which was really nice. Very clean hotel with a friendly staff. Will certainly stay here again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Decatur, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed in a 2 bedroom for a girlfriends weekend away. It was just ok, the room smelled a bit stale & maybe even smoked in even though I did not believe it was smoking. Carpet felt a lot like it needed cleaned. Room was spacious with living area, queen bed & king bed in the bedrooms. We did have breakfast included the next morning & was disappointed at no scrambled eggs on the small buffet. It was carb city with every breakfast carb you can imagine but not protein except the iron flat bacon. For an overnighter is was ok but I would not choose to stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Dear LizH95,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments online. It is nice to know that you found our rooms to be spacious and comfortable. However, I regret your breakfast experience was sub standard. Your comments will be shared with the hotel management and appropriate action will be taken to rectify this instance.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon and make your stay as best as it can be.

Regards,

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Allendale, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

We used this hotel for my sons wedding out of town guests. They did such a great job of coordinating and accomodating everyone. Great room rates, and great food for breakfast and also had free supper buffets Tues, Wed, Thurs with free beer and wine, as long as you remember your ID. The rooms were quite roomy and very quiet. We didn't really need the full kitchen, but the Refrigerator was very nice, a full size. The showers and TV and beds were awesome. We would go there again in a heart beat. Thanks for being so accomdating. The only problem would not a lot of parking when hotel is full.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Danville, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife, 18 year old son and his girlfriend, and I, went to Indy for an overnighter before the new school year started. It was a BUSY weekend in the Indy area, as the state fair was going on, among other events. It took me over an hour to finally locate an available room with two double beds and a pullout and that was at the Staybridge Suites in Fishers, Indiana. When we arrived they informed us the room we thought we had reserved was not available because of a mixup on their part. However, they did have a room with a queen and a pullout for us. We went a head and took it because we didn't want to take the chance of not finding what we wanted somewhere else. The customer service manager, Charles, was very apologetic and said he had tried calling the number I provided, but it would not go through. I checked the number they had and it was the correct working number for my cell phone. Charles adjusted the rate and gave us a certificate for a free one night stay in a two bedroom suite to be used anytime, based on availability, before the end of the year. In my opinion, Charles saved the day for Staybridge. He was very polite and eager to help in anyway he could. The other staff members were also friendly and helpful. Too bad they have a hotel that is in need of a serious updating to work with.

Now, I will list the bad points we ran into at this hotel:
1) Our room. I took so much time trying to find a room with two double beds and a pullout for a reason. This was not the room we got, so we started off on a bad note from the beginning. Also, the matresses were terrible on the bed and the pullout. The bathroom had no vanity, or shelf area, next to the sink for makeup, toiletries, or whatever else one would need by the sink. There was barely enough room to put a tube of toothpaste on the sink itself! It seemed to me this was a room the hotel kept set aside for reservation mixups like what happen to us and does not get any updates other rooms may receive.

2) Quiet time. At 2am, we were awakened when someone in a nearby room set off the smoke detector. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!! My wife called the front desk to report it and they asked her which room was it coming from?? Really? We are suppose to get out of bed and go find what room the noise is coming from. How busy can the front desk be at 2am in the morning? She told them that wasn't our job to find out. Finally, after about 20-30 minutes, the beeping stopped. I fell back asleep easily, but my wife didn't.

3) The breakfast area furniture. My wife and I only had coffee at the hotel, which was delicious by the way. However, when we went to sit down at a table, I thought I was going to fall right through the seat. The cushion on the seat was terrible and in need of some serious stuffing. It felt like I was just sitting on the wooded supports under the seat. When my wife sat down that was the first thing out of her mouth. "Oh, my gosh". Now, I weigh 170 lbs. and my wife is 115, so the size of our derriere's had nothing to do with it.

4) Parking. We couldn't find a parking spot anywhwere when we returned from dinner and a movie. There was a tour bus parked at the back of the hotel, which took up about 8 - 10 parking spaces. I ended up parking along side the curb on the north side of the hotel hoping someone wouldn't come around the corner and run into our car. This was the only place I could find where I didn't have to worry about someone backing out of a parking space and hitting it.

5) Value. I think this room rate was regularly a little over $100.00 per night, but I got the government rate of $91.00. Still, we would NOT have been happy campers if we would have had to pay even that much for this hotel. Maybe the other rooms in this hotel are wonderful, but based on our room experience, we wouldn't have been happy paying more than $50.00.

Ok, that it about it for the bad, now for the good.

1) The room/hotel were clean.

2) Location was good.

3) The staff, particularly Charles, the Customer Service Manager, were very good.

Room Tip: Make sure the type room you reserved is the one you are going to get BEFORE you leave home.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Bill W,

Thank you for your review and for enumerating the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good comments, I truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. I am sorry for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay with us and I am relieved that your issues were resolved and compensated in a timely manner. As we continually strive for excellence in customer service, we maintain the ideal of keeping guest satisfaction as our top priority. This feedback will be shared with the appropriate people that can help us make a difference to ensure our valued guests' needs and expectations are met in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed here for the indy 500 for 6 nights. Staff were extremely helpful. Free buffet breakfast was a great way to start the days off. Room was big and comfortable and clean. Highly recommended. A good location to town as I walked there all the time at night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Parma Heights, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great place to stay, very comfortable the breakfast was nice & every employee was beyond helpful. Will for sure come back, only draw back the little market downstairs had a terrible selection. But for the price you can't complain nice pool too!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishe...
#81 of 178 in Indianapolis
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Fishers
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Indianapolis
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Holiday Inn Express Fishers

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!