“Best Steaks for the Money in Town”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #245 of 2,384 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Description: Has a different address in indianapolis. After 3 weeks on the road from California covering over 8 states, this was best dinner yet. Inreciewednthe wrong roadhouse on my trip advisor apple app on my I pad. I wanted to make sure the one on Michigan avenue got the credit..really nice folks
Reviewed November 14, 2012

If you want a great steak without taking out a second mortgage, go to the Texas Roadhouse. Their steaks are fabulous for the price. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Whether you want the 6 oz. sirloin of the larger rib eyes, its the best place for a steak.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is not new to my family as we have one near our house and we understand what to expect from this chain. While visiting friends in Indiana, we chose to have a late lunch here. We had a party of 10 with two being young children. We were unable to have a table large enough to accommodate our party which was a little surprising and inconvenient but we were able to sit at 2 tables right next to each other with no other parties nearby. The server was great. The only issue we had with our food was that 5 of us got our food way before everyone else but it wasn't the end of the world. The food itself was actually very good in comparison to other locations I have visited. Overall, a good experience.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

The $7.99 early specials are a good deal. Had the salmon, and would gladly repeat.

Funny, though they had the peanuts, they did not put the shells on the floor. Must be an "Indianapolis" thing.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

The restaurant was close to the motel so we decided to try it..we are seafood people but we tried their burger and they were very good- would eat there again.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Had a huge pulled pork sandwich and fries at this place. Excellent service and value. Will come back again if in the area.