“out of town stay!!” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Clarion Hotel

and 1 more site!
Clarion Hotel
Ranked #144 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Pewaukee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I pulled into the parking lot of this Ramada Inn at 8:30 pm, after having been on the road for 6 hours. I was a bit dismayed at forst because there was some sort of convention happening and the lobby was filled with happy people, not exactly quiet. I heard music from a room down the hall, and actually considered canceling my reservation and trying to find a more quiet place to lay my weary head. I am very glad I didn't! The front desk clerk was wonderful, friendy and helpful, and even though I was given a room on the first floor, in the corridor that led to the pool, the moment I closed the door I heard nothing. Complete, wonderful silence. I knew that there were kids running down the hallway toward the pool, just outside my door, but I did not hear a single pitter-patter of little feet. As I turned on the television for a little unwinding time, I noticed the remote was not working; I called the front desk and within seconds the smiling clerk arrived with a new one. I slept beautifully and left early to continue my journey. Upon arriing home I realized I had left behind several items of great personal value. I was able to contact a manager who found the items and had them returned to me, after a few glitches. I would recommend this hotel to any travelers. The only drawback was that the breakfast was rather boring. Not a bad trade-off, in my opinion. Great value as well. :)

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Travelers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Quality Inn East
Quality Inn East
#100 of 178 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Indianapolis East
Comfort Inn East Indianapolis
Comfort Inn East Indianapolis
#101 of 178 in Indianapolis
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis East
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis E...
#94 of 178 in Indianapolis
Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East
Indianapolis Conference Center Hotel
Indianapolis Conference Center H...
#104 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Hotel

Property: Clarion Hotel
Address: 6990 E 21st Street, Indianapolis, IN 46219 (Formerly Holiday Inn Indianapolis East)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #144 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Hotel 2.5*
Great Eastside location with over 6,000 square feet of banquet and meeting space. Recently upgraded to Clarion Hotel, with Choice Hotels. Inside entrance to rooms. Rooms with 2 double beds and King beds. Hotel is ideal for sports groups or school groups with indoor pool. Close to I-70 East and 465 for convenient access to express traffic. Has Full service restaurant. Deluxe continental breakfast is included with room rate. 24 hour coffee in lobby for guests. Internet and business center in lobby. Gym and coined laundry at hotel. Clean comfortable rooms, some with Microwave and refrigerator. Wonderful sport for family reunions or Holidays Parties. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Clarion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada i-70 East Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis