“Good burgers, better fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #396 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Davenport, Iowa
“Good burgers, better fries”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first visit to a Five Guys and i was not disappointed. The burger was big and juicy and I was able to load it with grilled onions and mushrooms, plus about 10 other condiments I passed on. But the fresh potato fries were the best I have had in a long time. $6 for a burger is not cheap, but it's so much better than the assembly line at McD's or Wendy's. And they have free peanuts to munch on while you wait. I will be back - for sure.

• Visited January 2013

Rosedale, Indiana
“Family loves this place.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and daughter love this place. Like the fresh cooked burgers and huge servings of fries. Peanuts to snack on.

Visited September 2012
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“The way a burger joint should be”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

I've read about 5 Guys and about how they don't compromise on quality. Our first visit met up to expectations. Upon entering the cashier asked if we had been to a 5 Guys before, as we said no he invited us to step forward and he reviewed the menu and ordering process. Very good customer service! The burgers were very good and the fries were equally tasty. We ordered one regular size of fries and it was plenty to feed aour family of 4. This was our first visit to a 5 Guys and there will be many more to come based on this experience.

Indianapolis
“Fast, quality food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I arrived right after a high school team so I thought it was going to be awhile, but the service was surprisingly fast and friendly. I gave them 5 stars because the service was great, the food was fresh and quality...I'll admit I prefer more of a grilled burger flavor but that's not what they sell so it wouldn't be fair to mark them down for it.

Also, I was at the 116th street location in Fishers..doesn't show up in google maps or trip advisor but I assure you it's there.

• Visited September 2012
Indiana
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

A friend and I ate here and it was great. I have only eaten at one other Five Guys and it was in Panama City Beach, FL and it was very good so I was hopeful. We where greeted with a smile and the service continued to be superior. Personel came around twice asking if we needed anything and if everything was good. Try finding that at another burger place. The place was very clean and tables were cleaned as soon as you got up. The restrooms where very clean and fresh. I am not a big hamburger lover but these were good and the fries are awesome.