“Great menu!”

Houlihan's
Ranked #292 of 2,346 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great menu!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a great place for a quick bite to eat with friends, but also very appropriate for couples for date night. Great menu that offers a variety of options and unique combinations. Doesn't feel like you are in another "chain" establishment.

Visited November 2013

Seymour, Indiana
“Disappointing First Visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was my first visit to a Houlihan's location. It was not what I expected! The hostess was pleasant and seated us right away. There was no silverware on our table even though all other empty tables had silverware. The server was friendly and took our drink order. When he returned with our drinks we placed our order which included two appetizers. We both ordered steaks and were informed that we couldn't have the loaded baked potato because they were out of potates. Our steaks arrived very quickly and we inquired about our appetizers and silverware. We were given silverware were told we could still have the appetizers prepared. We declined since our steaks were already in front of us. These were some of the best tasting steaks we'd eaten in a while. It made us wonder just how much we would've enjoyed our appetizers.
We declined dessert. The manager came over (with no prompt from us) and apologized for our experience. He comped all items except for our beverages. Our total was just over $7.00 for two fine steak dinners. I really appreciated this manager's actions. The appetizers were clearly listed on our ticket so I assumed the mix up was in the kitchen. I am usually a generous tipper so I still tipped the server $10. If it would've been a full meal as ordered (with the desserts we went elsewhere to have) the server would gotten at least a $25 tip.
I still have mixed emotions about returning. There are many other place to eat in the area.
The steaks were amazing! The people were friendly. There were just more issues than I'm used to.

• Visited March 2013
indiana
“Good food, great drink prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you wanna have an affordable night out give Houlihan's a try. The food is good and the menu accommodates every palette. The drink prices are the best that I've seen and the staff provides great service. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
Cincinnati
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

This is the second visit to Houlihan's and it's one of my favorite restaurants. Immediate seating on a Saturday afternoon, quick service without being annoying. I had the Mango Rum Drop and he had the Georgia Peach Long Island Tea, both were half off (everyday all day I believe) and were tasty. The mini spinach dip was excellent for two (we each had about 5-6 chips with the dip) and for our main entree we selected the So Cal Fish Tacos and Brentwood Chicken Sandwich - both were cooked perfectly and were presented nicely.
Will visit again (especially when on a budget).
Including alcoholic drinks, appetizer and two entrees we spent less than $40