“great pizza and beer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company
Ranked #234 of 2,339 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: Bar, American, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Indianapolis, Indiana
“great pizza and beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I've been three times and have had great experiences each time. The pizza and beer are excellent. I wouldn't think of this as a kid friendly place, but it is. Big picnic tables, raw dough for the kids to play with and snacks were offered as well. A fun place for a group of adults or families.

• Visited March 2014

Lapel, Indiana
“Excellent Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a Friday evening. They had outdoor seating, but there was a wait, so we ate inside. Most of the seating is on huge picnic tables. We got fried pickles for appetizer and the barbecue chicken pizza. Everything was delicious.
We will definitely be back.

• Visited April 2014
Pensacola, Florida
“Best Pizza from scratch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

We just wanted dinner. There was a wait for a table, and a band that was noisy. Their seating was family style picnic tables. So we sat at the far end of the bar. We got friendly attentive service. They have their own brews ice cold on tap and available in gallon jugs or you can order wine. I was disappointed in the limited menu at first, but it's well done. They aren't trying to cover all the bases, just what they do well. They have pizzas and sandwiches mostly, but other pub food too. They make their own chips. They bake their own bread from scratch and make their own pizza sauce and marinara. It was so rich and spicy and delicious! I got goat cheese in marinara with flat bread for dipping. My husband got a pepperoni pizza. I ate leftovers for breakfast the next morning. Even though the bar is prominent and the brewing is on display, they welcome families. We will be back. Or maybe better, if you have friends over for pizza and beer. Splurge. It's worth it.

• Visited March 2014
“This Is OK at Best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

Limited menu, lackluster service but the beer was cold. The place was crowded and filled with families of all sizes. The pizza was so so. The place is noisy and one that I will avoid unless I am thirsty for beer.

Visited September 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Surprisingly good spot for business meeting!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had serious doubts about bringing 25 customers to this brewery/sports bar for a business presentation. No need to worry--the private room was quiet with great A/V support with large TV that connected to my laptop. Food was very good and reasonable and the service was smooth and seamless (thanx, Erin!). This was a new venue for my firm but I would absolutely come back.

• Visited October 2013