“Excellent Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here on a Friday evening. They had outdoor seating, but there was a wait, so we ate inside. Most of the seating is on huge picnic tables. We got fried pickles for appetizer and the barbecue chicken pizza. Everything was delicious.
We will definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Thr3e Wise Men Brewing Company

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We just wanted dinner. There was a wait for a table, and a band that was noisy. Their seating was family style picnic tables. So we sat at the far end of the bar. We got friendly attentive service. They have their own brews ice cold on tap and available in gallon jugs or you can order wine. I was disappointed in the limited menu at first, but it's well done. They aren't trying to cover all the bases, just what they do well. They have pizzas and sandwiches mostly, but other pub food too. They make their own chips. They bake their own bread from scratch and make their own pizza sauce and marinara. It was so rich and spicy and delicious! I got goat cheese in marinara with flat bread for dipping. My husband got a pepperoni pizza. I ate leftovers for breakfast the next morning. Even though the bar is prominent and the brewing is on display, they welcome families. We will be back. Or maybe better, if you have friends over for pizza and beer. Splurge. It's worth it.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Limited menu, lackluster service but the beer was cold. The place was crowded and filled with families of all sizes. The pizza was so so. The place is noisy and one that I will avoid unless I am thirsty for beer.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I had serious doubts about bringing 25 customers to this brewery/sports bar for a business presentation. No need to worry--the private room was quiet with great A/V support with large TV that connected to my laptop. Food was very good and reasonable and the service was smooth and seamless (thanx, Erin!). This was a new venue for my firm but I would absolutely come back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

On a busy Saturday evening, there was no wait time. Our server, Erin, was very helpful in making choices, since it was a first visit for us. She made suggestions for microbrews, as well. When my husband could not decide, she provided a sample to make sure he liked his choice. The salad for 4 was plenty for the 5 of us, and quite good. The sandwiches were pretty average but unique appetizers more than made up for that. We had a very pleasant meal followed by a nice walk along the Monon trail just outside their door.