“Delicious!!”

Ranked #25 of 2,216 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Broad Ripple
Description: Casual American food, relaxed service, a commitment to fresh ingredients and a culture of local and regional craft beers. Don't worry - we have great liquors and wines too! ​Family-friendly, dog-friendly (in season, of course) bicycle-friendly, you name it - we're just flat-out friendly. Our "Dirty Mac & Cheese" has been featured in Indianapolis Monthly magazine. They've also named us as a "Top Ten Outdoor Dining & Drinking Spot" ​ ​We've been nominated multiple times for Best Pork Tenderloin in Nuvo Magazine's Annual "Best of Indy" edition. We've also been nominated for Best Service too. We've never actually won but our kids still think we're cool and what else really matters, right?
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

This location dies have parking in front and handicap parking as well. Location as indoor and outdoor seating. Menu has flatbread pizza, hamburgers, sandwiches, salads and more. Try a special they are amazing. I had the Greuben and is was delicious. We also had fried green tomatoes which had a fantastic batter on them. The pulled pork nachos were also great. We ended with bread pudding- amazing!! Must try it!! They serve adult beverages. Vegetarians and vegans can get a nice meal there. Restaurant is handicap accessible and bathrooms are nice.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (167)

Reviewed April 28, 2019

I was taken here by my bestfriend while exploring out in broad ripple. The staff was very welcoming and the place is awesome. I enjoyed the experience and the vibes. the food was reasonable and the pricing was great as well. I had pesto flat bread and wine, I really enjoyed myself.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Had family dinner here this past weekend while visiting our Butler student. She recommended as she had been here the week before. Food was terrific and very reasonably priced. Had the mahi mahi sandwich - very good! We will definitely return.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We were meeting friends for dinner. My wife doesn't drink beer or wine so I called to see if they serve cocktails. They do. The person who answered the telephone didn't know what it is. She does now. A tip. You can call 15 minutes before you arrive to get on the list. Unfortunately they do not tell you they text you and you have to confirm and that is how you are told your table is ready. I turn my ringer and vibration when going into meetings or meals with people so I never got notice. Finally after asking a server what the issue was we were seated. When we asked the hostess she just kept telling us we were not next.

After being seated our server told us he understood we had a problem so he would comp an appetizer. This was not needed but we appreciated it. We all ordered different things and all liked our appetizer and entrees. I ordered the breaded tenderloin which as a Hoosier is how I judge such places. It was great in fact 2 could share it. My wife had the fish tacos and said they were very good.

Fyi I had emailed the manager early in day about cocktails and after he responded that evening, I informed him about issue with hostess. He said he would address it and use it as a learning experience for the young hostess which seemed a good approach.

We will return.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Hidden back in Broad ripple is Fire by the Monon. Awesome food, great atmosphere, love the outdoor eating area/waiting area. great staff.

Date of visit: January 2019